Chapter 17||Good night dork

"I'll tell my mum." I said as I left the room.

I quickly sent my mum a text telling her that I will be staying at Dallas' house for the night.

I started to go downstairs as thoughts started going through my head.

Why was Dallas pissed off because I only like him as a best friend?  He's not crushing on me, is he? No way, he's a player.

I got downstairs and the aroma of fries struck me and I found my way to the dining room. And sure enough, Derek and Sarah were at the dining table eating fries.

"Hi Brooklyn, how was your sleep?" Asked Sarah once she saw me.

"Peaceful, thanks for asking." I replied.

"Take a seat and serve yourself dear. There's enough to go round inside that food flask" Said Sarah before she pointed at a food flask in the middle of the dining table.

"Thanks." I said as I took a seat next to Derek.

"Hey babe, we meet again." Said Derek with a smirk.

"Hi Derek." I said as I served a fair amount of fries onto my plate. "How was your day at the stri..." I was cut off when Derek slapped his hand over my mouth.

"Derek? What was she about to say?" Asked Sarah as she raised an eyebrow.

"Umm... I have no idea." Replied Derek.

"Then why did you cover her mouth with your hand before she could complete her sentence?"

"I was uhh...preventing flies from going in her mouth.

Seriously? That's the best you've got?

Fucking hell! Get your hand off my mouth! I'm hungry!!!

I licked his hand and he quickly removed from my mouth and wiped his palm on the table cloth.

"Derek, what are you hiding?" Asked Sarah.

"I'm not hiding anything." Derek replied with a grin.

"Sweetie, did you go to the strip club again?" Asked Sarah.

"What? Pfft....no."

"Derek...." Said Sarah in a warning tone and with a glare.

"Okay, fine! I went to the strip club." Derek admited.

"Damn it Derek! I told you, you're not allowed to go there till you're 19!!" Shouted Sarah.

"Sorry." Said Derek.

Sarah sighed."I'll shake it off this time. But if this repeats itself before you're 19, I'll make that day a living hell." Said Sarah before she continued eating.

Just then, Dallas came downstairs to the dining room. He sat down on the seat opposite me and began serving his food.

"Mum, Brooklyn's staying here for the night." He said.

"Oh wonderful!" Exclaimed Sarah.

"But the guest rooms are locked." Said Dallas.

"Oh yeah.... the keys are somewhere in my room and I don't think I will be able to find them tonight so, Brooklyn will sleep with either one of you boys. Is that okay Brooklyn?"

Do I even have a choice?

I nodded my head in response and Sarah smiled at me before she left the dining room.

"You can sleep in my room." Dallas and Derek said in unision.

"No way! She's sleeping in my room!" Shouted Derek.