Chapter 14||Jeez, fuck off!

I hit the snooze button for the third time this morning. I looked at my alarm clock and the time was 7:45 am.

I groaned and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I stripped myself naked before I went into the shower.

When I was done, I put on a black T-shirt that has the shy monkey emoji on it, blue shorts and my black and white Nike sneakers.

I packed my hair in a ponytail and applied a little make up before I went downstairs for breakfast.

"About time." Said mum.

Meet my mum. She's a marketing manager at a business company. She's really fun but uptight sometimes.

"Sorry, I had no idea I was running late." I replied.

"Well, your brothers are at school already. And your dad has gone for work." Said mum as she took a sip of coffee from her mug.

I got the carton of orange juice from the fridge and then poured some in a glass cup. I put some bread in the toaster and waited for the bread to pop up while drinking from my cup of orange juice.

"Umm... Brook, you do know you're late right?" Asked mum.

"Yeah mum, but I can't starve." I said just as the toast popped up.

Mum rolled her eyes before she got up and went upstairs.

I ate my breakfast before I went off to school.

I put on my shades with orange tint before I got out of my car.

I was only 10 minutes late for first period so, I got the detention that was coming anyway.

~*~*

I was in the hallway getting my books when I felt a slap on my ass. I winced before turning around to see...

Bryan Thompson. The school's biggest player. There's no word that can explain how much he loves girls and sex. I'm surprised he doesn't have STD's. One time, a freshman lost her virginity to Bryan on her first day. Kristen has fallen for his trap a thousand times. Bryan has a muscular body with perfect white teeth and dark brown hair. I have to admit, he is damn hot!!

I slapped him on his chest. "Hey babe." He said.

"Don't call me babe." I replied.

"Why not babe?" He asked as he moved closer to me.

Why is he so difficult??!!!

"Damn Brook, Do you live on a chicken farm? Cuz you sure know how to raise a cock." He said as he put his hands on my waist.

"Wow, I'm flattered." I replied sarcastically as I pushed his hands off my waste.

"Leave me alone Thompson." I said as I turned back to my locker.

"Baby, I'm like a fire fighter. I find 'em hot, and leave 'em wet."

"If I throw a stick will you leave?" I asked.

"Feisty now, are ya?" Asked Bryan as he slammed my locker shut. And he put both hands on either side of me as his palms were placed on the lockers behind me. Trapping me.

"Listen Brook, you're hot and I like hot girls so do me a favor and lets bang tonight." He said with an intimidating tone.

"Bryan please, don't do this bullshit and get the fuck out of my way. I am never gonna bang you an.." I was cut off when Bryan put his lips on mine.

I slapped his cheek which made him pull away.

"Jeez, fuck off!" I shouted.

"Fuck you bitch. And I will be back." He said before he stormed off.

"Ugh! Such a dip shit." I muttered before i opened my locker once again.

Josh passed by me with Ariana. I rolled my eyes out of disgust. "Great, another dip shit." I muttered.

I grabbed my books and closed my locker shut.

"Why didn't you answer my calls yesterday?" Asked Cree as she approached me.

"I had dinner with my neighbours and I went to bed immediately after that." I replied.

"Okay, so tell me the deets about your day with Dallas." Said Cree as she wriggled her eyebrows.

"It was fun. And we kinda....umm...kissed." I said.

"What?! Again?!!" Shouted Cree.

"Shh." Said as I put one of my fingers on her lips.

"Oh sorry, I'm just so psyched!! Dallas totally likes you!" She exclaimed.

"Oh please, he's a player. Kissing is his thing. He so doesn't have a crush on me." I said.

"Whatever you say. Where is he anyway?" Asked Cree.

I shrugged before we both went for class.

~*~*

After lunch, I came to my locker to get my books for the next class but Dallas was leaning on my locker.

"Dallas, you're blocking my way." I said.

He respectfully moved aside giving me access to my locker.

"That shirt's very becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too." Dallas said with a wink.

"Hmm.. thanks for complimenting my shirt." I said.

After a moment of silence, Dallas started moaning.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but I'm feeling really horny right now." He replied as he reached for my ass, but I smacked his hand before he could touch my ass.

"Perv." I said.

"Babe." He replied.

"Idiot."

"Cupcake."

"Dumbass."

"Smartass."

I was just about to speak but I was cut off by the bell for next class.

"Later dork." I said before I went for class.

~*~*
DALLAS' POV

I watched as Brooklyn walked away. Her ass though.

I have completely fallen for her and I really can't control the way I feel about her. Damn it!

I went to my locker to get my books before I went for class.

~*~*

I walked into maths class and I went to the back of the class where I found an empty seat. I pulled the chair and sat down on it.

I brought out my phone and sent Brooklyn a text.

Me➡
Hey Cupcake.

Cupcake😄
Not now Dallas.

Me➡
But I'm charging for you😏

Cupcake😄⬅
OK, I don't even know how to respond to that.

"Miss Winter! Chatting during the lesson is unacceptable. Detention after school!" Shouted Mr Cooper.

"But I already have detention today." Said Brooklyn.

"Then, you get an extra hour of detention today." Said Mr Cooper before he turned back to the board.

You're probably wondering how Mr Cooper caught Brooklyn using her phone and didn't catch me. Brooklyn was sitting 3 rows in front of me, which must have given Mr Cooper a good view of her. Where as I was sitting at the back of the class. Get the logic?

My phone buzzed and I checked what it was.

Cupcake😄⬅
Fuck you and thanks a lot.😒

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hiya!!! Thanks for reading! It really means a lot.

Vote...
Comment...
Share...
Byee!!!!