Chapter 4||Banana Cream Pie

We walked into maths class. I heard some laughter which still bothered me but I ignored them.

"Shut up you ass scratching bastard." Cree snapped when she saw Michael laughing.

"It was a rash." He replied. "That's what they all say." Said Cree before we took our seats.

"Wait a minute.., do you suck your thumb when you sleep?" Asked Josh.

"Of course not. Dallas must have put my finger in my mouth while I was asleep. He's just a Dickhead." I said.

Just then Dallas walked into the class. Speaking of the devil.

~*~*

Next we had gym class. I went late because I didn't finish my math quiz on time.

When I got to the locker room, I locked the door. Hey, I don't want anyone seeing my boobs again.

I quickly changed into my sports wear.

When I was about to go, I noticed a phone on a bench. The phone looked familiar.

It was Dallas' phone. That boy never learns.

I grinned with happiness. This was my chance to delete the picture!

I picked up the phone and sat on a bench. I turned on the screen and the first thing I see is....

'Insert Password'

"Oh shit." I muttered. I had to guess what word the idiot could use for a password.

I tried Dallas. It didn't work.

Baxter. Nope.

Girls. Nope.

Football. Nope.

Sex. Nope.

I was about to give up until I gave another try.

Boobs.

And guess what? That was the password. Man-Whore.

I quickly swiped my finger on the screen until I reached instagram.

I was about to delete the picture when I heard loud banging on the door.

"Brooklyn! Come out here this instant!!!" Shouted my gym teacher, Mrs Robert. I completely forgot that I had class.

I exited instagram and turned off the screen.

Mrs Robert was still pounding on the door.

I quickly stood up and unlocked the door.

Mrs Robert was glaring at me. "What are you doing here?! And it'd better be a good excuse!" She shouted.

I started thinking of a believable excuse.

"I...uhh...didn't know I was on my period so I was putting on a tampon." I replied.

"Oh. Okay, you may go but don't let this happen again." Said Mrs Robert before I walked past her.

Damn! I wish I deleted that picture. Well, at least I know the password.

When I walked into the gym, I saw a ball coming directly at me. It hit me on my forehead then I blacked out.

~*~*

I woke up and found myself in the school clinic. The school nurse was by my side with Cree and Dallas.

"Wha…what happened?" I asked.

"I accidentally hit you in the head with a basketball ball." Said Dallas.

"Of course it was an accident." I said sarcastically.