Chapter 8||Is she gonna be okay?

DALLAS' POV

I stood there, staring at Brooklyn as blood started flushing out of her forehead.

"Oh shit!" I muttered. "Call the ambulance." I said as I knelt down next to Brooklyn while Cree called 911. Apparently, the person that hit Brooklyn with his car ran away. Fucker.

Within a few minutes, the ambulance arrived. 2 people brought out a stretcher. They carried Brook and put her on the stretcher, then rolled her into the ambulance.

I stood up and followed them into the ambulance.

I watched Cree knee Josh in his balls before she joined me in the ambulance and I slapped her a high five.

We sat down and I stared at Brook as they put a mask over her nose and mouth before the driver drove off and headed for the hospital.

~*~*

"I'm sorry but you have to wait here." A nurse said to Cree and I, signalling us to sit on the two empty chairs behind us.

We respectfully sat down and the nurse entered the emergency room.

"I swear, if I find the person who hit her with a car I'm gonna fucking kill that person. I'm serious." Said Cree as she started crying. Oh shit.

"It's okay. If it helps, I'll join you when you're killing the person." I said as I put an arm around her.

She chuckled before she brought out a handkerchief from her purse and wiped her eyes and running makeup.

"Hey, why is it that ever since you saw Brook's...you know..

"Boobs." I said interrupting her.

"Yeah, that. Why is it that you've been there for her?" Asked Cree.

"Well... it's like the Boobs were calling me." I said with a smirk before Cree playfullu elbowed me on my chest.

"And she's a cool babe. Sweet, funny, smart, sexy." I said with a smirk.

"Do you like her?" Asked Cree.

"Nah..."

"Huh, okay." Said Cree.

She turned her body and rested her head on my chest, giving me a perfect view of her ass.

"Damn girl, are you sitting on an F5 key, cause that ass is refreshing." I said.

"Perv." Said Cree before she sat up straight.

"Damn it, you ruined the perfect view." I whined. Cree rolled her eyes before she brought out her phone from her pocket and started texting.

Just then, I heard a beep that came from my phone. I brought it out from my pocket. It was a text from Dre.

Dre👊<--
Where are you dude?

Me-->
Hospital

Dre👊<--
Dafuq?! Why?

Me-->
Brooklyn got hit by a car.

Dre👊<--
Oh shit, is she okay?

Me-->
I don't know. She's with the doc. Anyway, anything happening in school?

Dre👊<--
Nah... right now I'm having Spanish class and I'm just literally checking out Ashley's ass.

Me-->
Lol.

Dre👊<--
I gotta go, Miss Bianca's giving us a pop quiz.

Me-->
Okay, Later dude.