Chapter 5||What a party

A/N: The picture above is what Brooklyn wore to the party. I hope you guys like the story so far. Please vote and comment. Thanks!💋

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I dressed up and put on some make up. I grabbed my car keys and went to my car before driving off to Dallas' house.

~*~*

I got there at 7:46 and a lot of people we're already there.

I stepped out of my car and joined the crowd.

It was just like any normal party.
Dancing, vomiting in the flower pots, couples grinding and making out. Yep, pretty normal.

Work by Rihanna and Drake was bursting through the speakers.

I soon saw Dallas and he walked up to me. "Hey cupcake." He said.

"Hi Dallas." I replied.

Dallas looked at me from head to toe. "Damn cupcake, you look sexy tonight." He said with a smirk.

"Uhh... thanks." I replied sounding unsure of what I said.

"I'm thirsty." I said.

"Don't worry cupcake, I have the drink you want." Said Dallas with a smirk still on his face.

I softly nudged him on his arm and he chuckled.

"Umm... don't you have a make out session to get to?" I asked while pointing at a girl standing behind Dallas and glaring at us.

"Oh right, later cupcake." He said before walking away with the girl.

The party got crazy. Who knew Dallas could throw such an awesome party?!!

Dallas's POV

By 9 o'clock, the party was wilder than ever. Some people were already running around half naked, couples lap dancing, and I doubt that no one has fucked since they got here. I'm just saying.

I was pretty drunk. I was in the living room, a sexy chic sitting on my lap and we were making out.

A few minutes later, we pulled away. I went into the kitchen where I met Dre sinking himself in beer.

"Sup dude." I said as I sat on the chair next to him and grapped a bottle of beer.

"Dude this party is fucking awesome!" Exclaimed Dre.

"Thanks Dre." I said as I popped open the bottle of beer and started gulping the beer down my throat.

"Dallas, I have an idea." Said Dre with a smirk.

"What?"

"Let's play 10 minutes in heaven."

"Dude........let's call the others." I said with a smirk.

~*~*

Me, Dre, Brooklyn, Cree, Caleb, Aaron, Jason, Kristen, Elizabeth and Michael were now sitting in a circle on the floor with a beer bottle in the middle of us.

"Let's do this." I said before I spun the bottle.

When the bottle stopped, one end was facing Dre and the other, Elizabeth, my cousin. She's nice, smart, popular, rich and sexy.

Dre grinned as they both stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

"Wait!" I shouted.

They both turned around to face me.

"New rule. You have to do it in that corner over there." I said as I pointed at a corner that is very exposed.

They just shrugged and went to the corner.

They had an intense make out session. Dre learnt from the best. I was so proud.

I set the timer on my phone to 10 minutes.

When time was up, they both groaned and went back to their sitting positions.

Dre spun the bottle. I gulped down my 7th bottle of beer and after that, I was completely drunk.

Cree's POV

The bottle started slowing down. One end was facing Dallas and the other, Brooklyn.

Brooklyn has had 9 bottles of beer already and she was so fucking drunk.

Me on the other hand, I have only one bottle of beer and I'm not drunk at all. I might be popular and all, but I don't drink at parties this crazy. I still wanna keep my virginity.

Dallas and Brook grinned at each other before they stood up and went to the corner.

Aaron set the timer on his phone.

Their make out session was really intense. Brooklyn was leaning on the wall, their hands ran through each others hairs, Dallas soon carried Brook and her legs were wrapped around Dallas' waist.

Thank God Josh(Brook's boyfriend) was home sick so that he won't see this.

When time was up, they both groaned loudly and then returned back to their sitting positions.

Brooklyn spun the bottle. One end was on me and the other on Jason(my boyfriend). Just perfect.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you guys like it. Please don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think and please also vote. I realized something when I was writing about Dallas' and Brooklyn's make out session. Both their names are names of places. Lol.

That's Cree Santos played Bianca Santos

Byeeee!!