Chapter 23||Happy Birthday

I felt a big thump on my bed and I opened my eyes.

"Happy birthday!!!" Exclaimed Cree.

"Thanks bae." I said as I sat up on my bed and pulled her into a hug.

"Open your present." She said as she handed me a wrapped box. I collected the box gracefully before I tore off the wrapping paper and opened a plain box to see a cute white teddy bear holding a framed medium sized picture of when Cree and I were little and on the frame it said 'Besties 4 lyf😝👭.'

"OMG, I love it!!" I said almost crying. Yeah, I'm emotional when it comes to stuff like that.

"You're welcome." She replied with a smile.

I picked up my phone from my bed side table and saw that I had 36 missed calls, 43 text messages, and 45 people posted a picture of me each on Instagram. I am so loved.

So, I started replying to all the messages and Dallas' message really made me smile.

Dallas😻⬅
Happy birthday Brooklyn!!! Look! I sent this text at 12:00am! Anyway, have a turnt day. See you later babe😻😻😻😘😘😘. Lot's of love💞

Me
Thanks so much Dallas. It really means a lot😘😘😘. I love you to the moon and back💖💖💖.

So, all morning making and receiving calls, replying to people's texts, and taking selfies with Cree.

"Brook, how about you throw a party today, outside by the pool?" Asked Cree.

"I don't know... Should I?" I asked.

"Well, too late to think, cuz while you were on your phone, I called the hotel management and booked the pool side tonight for your birthday party, I ordered a large chocolate cake, food, drinks, a chocolate fountain, speakers, a DJ, and our outfits. And I also invited all of our classmates and all the seniors that came on this trip. And also Reece."

I just wanted to hug her to death.

"Bit I used some of the money in your bank account for half of the total bill and the other half, from my bank account." Said Cree with a grin.

"I love you so much!!" I exclaimed.

"Well duh, who doesn't?" She said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Okay, so I've got the whole day planned out. First, we're going shopping and then we're going to McDonalds, then we get back to get the party ready. I know, not much. Dre and Dallas are coming along too."

"Cool. And I don't care if it's much. It's awesome as long as you planned it. I mean come on, a party for me? That's fucking much." I said and Cree gave me a hug.

"Enough chit chat, go shower. It's 10 in the morning." Said Cree before I got up from my bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

~*~*