Chapter 21||Alright, let's do it

CREE'S POV

"I wonder how the mall is." I said as the elevator door closed.

"Me too. I really need new clothes." Said Brooklyn. as she pressed the ground floor button.

"Me and you both. The last time I shopped was 4 days ago." I whined.

"The last time I shopped was last week!" Exclaimed Brooklyn.

The elevator doors opened and we walked into the lobby.

I was checking my new messages when Brooklyn interrupted me.

"Cree, look." She said, and I looked up from my phone and looked at where Brooklyn was looking.

We were looking at Dallas, Dre, and some girl come into the hotel with shopping bags in their hands.

"Who's the chick?" Asked Brooklyn.

"I don't know. Let's go say hi." I said and started walking towards them but someone grasped my wrist and pulled me back.

"What?" I asked as Brooklyn let go of my wrist.

"If I go there and ask, Dallas might think I'm a desperate slut that wants him for myself. You know I'm still crushing on him." She said.

"Babe, you're overreacting. Just stay here, I'll go say hi and find out who that girl is." I said and she nodded. Then I walked up to the three.

"Hi guys." I said once I got to them.

"Hey." Said Dallas.

"Sup." Said Dre.

"Hi." Said the girl.

"So, any introduction guys?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Cree, this is Nichole, my cousin." Said Dre.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said. "Same to you, I love your purse by the way." She said. "Thanks." I replied. "Where are you guys coming from?" I asked. "The sports store." Replied Dallas. "Okay well, see you guys later." I said before I walked back to Brooklyn.

"Well?" She asked. "Well, her name is Nichole and she's Dre's cousin." I replied. "Uh huh, so I guess she and Dallas are just friends." She said.

I looked at the three and saw Dallas and Nichole kissing.

"Guess again." I said as I pointed at the three and Brooklyn looked with horror.

"What?!" Brooklyn practically shouted. Poor baby.

"You're jealous aren't ya?" I asked. And Brooklyn nodded.

And then, I got an idea. And I put on my idea face.

"You have an idea about something, what is it?" Asked Brooklyn with a confused expression.

"You like Dallas right?" I asked and she nodded. "And Reece?" She hesitated before she nodded. "So, judging by the way you talk about Dallas, you obviously like him more. So, let's make him jealous."

"Hmm... I like where you're going, but it won't be nice taking advantage of Reece." Said Brooklyn. "No it won't be taking advantage of him, you already like Reece and he obviously likes you back judging from the fact that he's always flirting with you and he invited you for a swim this afternoon." I said before I wriggled my eyebrows and Brooklyn blushed.

"Alright, let's do it." Said Brooklyn. "Great, let's go shop for your bikini. It has to be sexy." I said with a wink and Brooklyn rolled her eyes.

I giggled before I we left the hotel and got a cab before going to mall.

DALLAS' POV

Dre was right about Nichole being sexy. But I was still crushing on Brooklyn. Damn it.

Maybe a swim would help.

I changed into my swimming trunks, then I went down to the pool.

I gotta say. A lot of sexy babes wearing bikinis is heaven.

I found to an empty day bed, in front of the pool, next to Aaron.

"Hey dude." I said.

"Hey." He replied.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much really, just staring at a bunch of sexy chicks."

"Me and you both, dude." I said with a chuckle.

I turned my head to my other side and noticed Brooklyn sitting on a guys laps and making out with him. It's the same guy that I saw her with in the breakfast hall. Shit.

"What the fuck?" I said as I clenched my fist.

"Something wrong dude?" Asked Aaron.

"Brooklyn." I said and Aaron looked at them.

"Isn't that Reece?" He asked. "You know him?" I asked as I turned to Aaron. "Yeah, we met in the lobby yesterday. He's pretty cool." Said Aaron. "I think he's a dickhead." I muttered. "Dude, are you still crushing on Brooklyn?" Asked Aaron. "Yeah." I replied. "So, now you're jealous of Reece?" I nodded and then I turned back to Brooklyn and Reece and they were now heading for the pool and they jumped in together.

What the fuck does he have that I don't??!

"Hey Dallas." Said a voice behind me and I turned around to see Hannah smiling at me. I looked at her from head to toe. She was wearing a sexy bikini. Her boobs were hardly covered and the panties were g-string. Damn.

"Hey Hannah." I said as I grabbed her by her waste and set her down on my laps and I crashed my lips onto hers and she passionately kissed me back. I know Dre said I shouldn't be doing this but come on, it's me!!! Besides, she made me feel less jealous of Reece.

She was good....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hi guys! I hope you like the chapter!!!!! So it's short.

I'm having a bit of writers block right now and I really need your creative minds to help. So, if you have any idea about what should happen next, just PM me and I might use your idea.

Vote...
Comment...
Share...
Byeee!!!