Chapter 11||Are you free tonight?

Today during French class, a crumpled piece of paper landed on my table. I looked around the class to see who threw the paper and saw everyone minding their own business, before I turned to the paper and opened it. Sure enough there was a note.

Meet me under the bleachers after school today.
~Josh

~*~*

So, after school I went under the bleachers and sure enough, Josh was there. I smiled at him shyly.

"Hey." Said Josh.

"Hi." I replied.

"Look, I'm sorry for punching you. It was an accident. And I'm sorry I was so mad at you because of the video. I fucked up, OK? I'm bipolar and I can't control it. During those 3 weeks that you were at the hospital, I missed you and I kept on thinking about you. I'm sorry babe. I... I."

I cut him off. "It's okay." I said. "I love you Brook, please give me another chance." He said.

"I love you too." I said before I swung my arms around his neck. He leaned in and kissed me passionately and I kissed him back.

"Don't let Cree and Dallas know. I don't think they want us back together." I said once we broke the kiss.

"No problem, who is Dallas to you anyway?"

"He's my best friend. I replied.

He just shrugged. We said our good byes before I went to the parking lot, where I parked my car.

When I got to my car, I just happened to see the unexpected.

Dallas parked his car next to mine. So, Dallas was now making out on my car with Ariana Colton. The school slut, queen bee, she's a bit bitchy and she loves boys. Ariana was sitting on my car trunk. They were making out like they would die if they don't make it really intense.

I sighed before I went towards them and stood by their side. Oh no, Dallas was squeezing her ass and damn, Ariana's ass is as big as fuck.

I cleared my throat to get their attention but they ignored me. I cleared my throat again, louder this time but they still ignored me. I unlocked my car and opened the driver's seat door before I pressed the horn. And sure enough, that got their attention.

Ariana screamed before she jumped off my car.

"What the fuck was that for?" Asked Ariana.

"I needed you to get off my car." I replied.

"You should have just done something simple like clearing your throat." Dallas snapped.

You have got to be kidding me.

"Jeez, sorry." I said.

Before I knew it, Ariana was now sitting on Dallas' car trunk and they continued their make out session. Jeez, get a room.

I got into my car before I drove home.

~*~*

It was Saturday afternoon and I was watching Empire on my laptop when I got a text from Dallas. I paused the show before I opened the message.

Dallas⬅
Hey cupcake.

Me➡
Hi dork.

Dallas⬅
Dork? Seriously? You can probably think of a better name like Sex God, babe, sweety, hotty, Awesome, Boo, Should I go on?

Me➡
You're actually none of those things. You're actually a dork, wimp, loser, lame, cocky, Should I go on?

Dallas⬅
No thanks. 😢