Chapter 22|| Play his own game

DALLAS' POV

"Fuck! I hate Reece!" I exclaimed.

"Dude, you haven't even met him." Said Dre.

"I don't care, He's making jealous and I do not get jealous of anyone." I said.

"Then why don't you play his own game?" Asked Dre.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Make Brooklyn jealous of you and Nichole."

"Hmm... Go on." I said.

"Make Brooklyn jealous and she will totally come crawling back. And also ask her if she and Cree can join you, me, and Nichole at the beach tomorrow."

"I love your idea. I'll text her right now." I said as I picked up my phone and sent Brooklyn a text and she replied in a minute and I was shocked at her reply and I showed it to Dre.

Me
Hey, are you and Cree up for the beach tomorrow with Dre, Nichole and I?

Cupcake😄⬅
Awesome! We're in! But can my friend, Reece come too?

I looked up at Reece and he shrugged. Guess I'm on my own in this one. I didn't want Reece to tag along and I didn't want to make Brooklyn feel bad if I say no.

Me
Sure, why not? Be ready by 1:00.

Cupcake😄⬅
Yay! See you then😉

I think Reece is destined to destroy my chance with Brooklyn.

~*~*

BROOKLYN'S POV

I entered the room after saying goodbye to Reece.

"So, how how was your day with Reece?" Asked Cree as she wriggled her eyebrows.

"It was fun actually." I replied as I plopped down on my bed.

"You're not telling me everything." Said Cree as she raised an eyebrow.

"How can you tell?" I asked but she didn't reply but she glared at me.

"Fine, we made out." I admitted and put my palms over my ears as I am preparing for what Cree was about to do.

Scream.

And damn, it was high and loud.

I removed my palms from over my ears.

"OMG!! Already? Wow! That's great. What about the jealousy?" Said Cree.

"Still there." I said.

"Wow. What now?"

Before I could reply, my phone buzzed and I checked why. It was a text from Dallas.

"Cool. Dallas just invited us for a beach day tomorrow with him, Dre and... Nichole" I said. My smile dropped at the sight of Nichole's name in that text. Why does she have to come?