Chapter 24 : Cipher!

Last Chapter Recap!

Jaras’s POV:

I wish I had messaged her once that day. But, I didn’t. I wish I had talked with her instead of telling that I was busy.

Why? Why are you doing this to me, Moy? WHY?

Just cut the drama. Tell me where you are!

You told me I was so predictable. If I was so predictable then why didn’t you predict how it would be for me without you?

I’ve lost you, it feels.

Are you even coming back?

_________________________________

cHaPtEr 24 : Cipher !

Moirai’s POV:

I am tired of crying.

I am tired of yelling.

I am tired of being sad.

I am tired of being alone.

I am tired of feeling crazy.

I am tired of feeling stuck.

I am tired of needing help.

I am tired of remembering.

I am tired of missing people.

I am tired of feeling worthless.

I am tired of feeling empty inside.

I am tired of not being able to just let go.

I am tired of wishing I could start all over.

I am tired of dreaming of a life I will never have.

I am JUST tired.

Every moment of that night replayed in my head, the night we ended.

He had no answer when that girl called him his boyfriend. How could he do this? To me?

The memory of it sneaked out from my eyes and reached my cheeks and fell on my baggy hospital gown.

I believed in him and I trusted him, even when Shags told me not to. I defended him and stuck up for him, every time. And what did he do? Made me trust, believe, understand and love and then broke me into millions and millions of pieces.

That day, after, I ran away from him, I reached home in hardly 10 mins. I rushed to my room upstairs, shut the door behind me, slammed myself on the bed, enveloped my face with a pillow and cried.

I could hear Taylor Swift singing ‘Our Song’ continuously, that was the ringtone I kept for him. I did not care to pick it up. I extended my hand for my phone, grabbing hold of it, I switched it off.

My head was blasting as if I just had a road roller run over my head. I dug my hand into my hair, wanting the pain to go away.

 I kept crying for hours until I heard a soft knock on my door.

The sound of the twisting of the door knob startled me. I quickly tried wiping my eyes.

I saw my mom standing at the door. She looked like me. The failed attempts to wipe her tears were clearly visible just like mine.

What was wrong? She clearly had no clue about my break up. Even if she knew, why would she cry for my break up? And, this bad? Swollen eyes?

“Maa...”, words refused to come out of my mouth. She entered my room making no noise at all, her face was expressionless.