Chapter 3 : Why GOD Why.. ?!

Moirai's POV...

--------------------------------

Ever since I heard that voice, I was thinking about it. Who's voice it might be..?

I started going to school regularly and a bit early with a hope to see that guy. I was curious or you can say I was desperate to see who he was. I did not tell anyone about it.

So yes, I was early and I occupied the seat near the window. I was blankly staring outside when I heard Sara talking. Now since I could make out that was Sara talking, I wanted to know what she was talking. So I stood up and went near the window to see who she was talking with and what.

"How do you manage all this..? You have grades and the looks..! Like seriously!" she said. She was talking to a guy. I couldn't see his face because he had his back towards me. Sara was smiling way too much and playing with her hair. She was wearing black V-neck top and blue jeans.

"Huh. She is clearly trying to impress the guy. Such a ...", and THE VOICE interrupted my thoughts.

"Umm. Thanks. Hey Sana I got some work. See you later.", He said and left.

Hahahahahahaha. Now that was rude. And Sara looked devastated. Her red cheeks had turned pale white. I couldn't stop laughing. She was trying to impress a guy who didn't even know her name! I loved the look she wore when the guy called her Sana. I was clearly enjoying this. I could not see who that guy was. But almost immediately, I liked the guy, whoever he was, for calling her Sana...

I heard the morning bell. So I returned to my seat. I made a note of telling this incident to Shags. But she hadn't come yet. "I'll tell her when she comes or she is not coming today. Oh no. Shags, please come", I thought. Again, a tap on my shoulders brought me back to me homeroom and Shags was standing beside me.

"Hey Moyaunty!", she cheered.

I replied with a smile. I thought I would find out who the guy was and then tell Shags about the incident. I clearly remember the guy was wearing light blue denim wid a crimson t-shirt. He had the wheatish skin tone and cropped hair, broad shoulders and a built better than other guys at school. The other guys looked like the sadder version of Justin Beiber at my school. Drooping shoulders with the gayish grin on their faces.

Lectures were boring as always. I had 3 lectures and the last one was dead, monotonous and irksome. It was the teacher who made the subject lifeless. She killed all the little bit of interest we had for that subject. She resembled Fiona- The Ogre from Shrek movies. To be honest, she looked like a monster with the weirdest accent and pronunciation. I never understood the ditales (read: details) of maysures(read measures) for some problem in Amarika (read: America).

Finally, I heard the bell that concluded the end of that day. Shagun and I barged out of the class as we couldn't stand the Ogre for a minute more.

My eyes were searching for the guy in crimson t-shirt I saw today morning. I couldn't find him. Shagun was telling me something about her sister and how mean her sister was, but nothing registered in my mind. I was still trying to find him, when I saw the same pair of denims and the same crimson t-shirt walking towards me.

It was HIM. Its HIS voice.

Leo.