Chap.19

Hello again lovlies! How are you all doing? Good? Me too! Sooooooo sooooo sorry I haven't updated in a while i have had tonnes of homework!! Here is another chapter and it is dedicated to the lovely @sidney_music for her amazing long comment. It made me dance round the house like a crazy person when I got the email saying that you commented! There will be a bit more of Zerrie in this chapter. Has anyone heard Diana, One Direction's new song! It's amazing, I love it so much! I have had it on repeat all day!! Right well this is here is Chapter 19 I think! anyway I have nearly 1200 reads!! I can't believe it! Please keep commenting and telling me if you want me to change something, I will gladly take your opinions into account! Sorry for this long and boring authors note most of you probably just skip it and get on with the story! If any of you want me to read any of your stories just put it in the comments or inbox me I promise i will read them all! if any of you follow me I will follow back, What do you think will happen next? Comment your ideas!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Perrie's POV

We all got back to Louis's house and got on the sofa.

"I want to watch Mean girls!!" taylor demanded.

"yay!" all us girls yelled as we love that film.

"No, actually I want to watch paranormal actvity 3!" taylor said changing her mind as she knew how much Eleanor and I hate horror movies!

"No!" We bothed yelled.

"But I want to!" Taylor whined, smirking at us where Harry couldn't see.

"But we don't want to so you're outvoted!" I said like a five year old. Then I heard the movie start and saw harry coming to sit next to Taylor with the DVD case in hand.

"Sorry, she wanted it!" He said.

I snuggled into Zayn making him my pillow. I glanced back to the TV and something scary popped up! I didn't get to see what it was fully as in a matter of milliseconds my head was buried into ZAyn's chest. I glanced at Eleanor still clutching Zayn's t shirt and saw she was doing the same. I gave her a scared look and she mirrored it.

"Well I need the bathroom," I said excusing myself to go to the bathroom giving El a look saying meet me in my room. I saw her slight nod and i walked into Zayn and I's room and waited a few moments. El soon walked in.

"We have to do something about Taylor!" weboth said and sighed at the same time.

"Yeah, what should we do?" El asked.

"I have no idea," I groaned. At that moment Zayn and Louis walked in.

"Just going to the toilet are we?" Louis asked smirking and kissing El on the lips and Zayn did the same to me. The boys sat down on the bed with us,

"So what we talking about?" Zayn asked.

"Taylor," El and me said.

"Brilliant can't wait to join this conversation!" Louis said sarcastically.

"We were discussing how to get rid of her!" I told them.

"right well anyone got any ideas?" Zayn asked us.

"Nope," We all said popping the p.

"well we should get going before the others become suspisious and think about it while the movie's on!" Zayn said.

"Yeah but we can't all leave at the same time as that might make them as supspicious, I should go first then Eleanor and then everyone else follow the order that you came in, Ok?" I said.