Chap.54

A/N

Hello! I'm so sorry about not updating yesterday I went on holiday and was back later than i thought I would be so I didn't have time i am so sorry! I was wondering do you want me to call the chapters names or numbers?? Is there any character's you want the POV more often or anyone you want's POV to be less often??? comment your aanswers best comment gets a dedication! :D

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lorna's POV

It was now 2am and we had decided it was going to be boys against girls but what they dont know is Lottie is an amazing football player and will kick all their buts! We also have a team plan which we're discussing as the boys are discussing theirs in another room.

"Let's go and tell them we're ready," Lottie said running towards the door with her brightly coloured football boots. we all followed knocking on the boys door.

"hurry up! It's time!" I yelled but Jessie elbowed me to be quiet.

"people are sleeping it's 2 in the morning don't shout!" Jessie whispered.

"Sorry but only if they would open their stupid door," I said.

"Wait aren't they in this room?" Eleanor asked.

"Oh yeah," I said taking out Niall and Zayn's door key and opening the door. We walked in and crept in hoping to hear some of the boys game plans.

"Just pick them up and put the to the side," we heard Harry say.

"Nah just kiss them it'll distract them while someone goes up the pitch with the ball," Louis said.

"What about me I can't kiss Jessie I need it to be somewhere special we haven't had our first kiss yet," Liam said.

"What?" we heard Niall say.

"Well Liam you need to get your ass or should I say lips in action or she'll be gone!" Zayn exclaimed. At that moment I had accidently stood on Perrie's foot.

"Lorna!" she yelled and the boys fell quiet as we walked in.

"Sorry about that Perrie," I apologised.

"It's fine," she said back.

"Right we are ready to go! Let's go!" Shannon yelled.

"So the teams are Lottie, Eleanor, Jessie, Perrie, Lorna and Shannon versus Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, olly and I," Niall confirmed.

"Yip!" I say and we head out. We all bundled into the car and Louis drove.

We got there then got out.

"Remember girls they are going to try and distract us we must not be distracted okay?" Eleanor whispered as we formed a circle.

"Got it," we said and turned to the boys. Louis got a ball out the back of the car and placed it in the middle of the field.

"Choose a captain," Louis said.

"Lottie," we all said together and Lottie went forward to meet Harry who was the boys team captain.

"Right the captains are going to be in the middle and race for the ball and the game starts," Louis said and Lottie and harry got into position. As soon as Liam blew the whistle Lottie got the ball and went running up the pitch towards the boys goal. Niall was goalie same as Jessie on our team. Eleanor ran up the pitch as Lottie booted the ball to her and Eleanor kicked it and scored.

"yes!! In your face boys!!" we jeered. They all glanced at each other and nodded before coming up to us and picking us up while Liam raced across the pitch with the ball. Liam took a shot for the goal but Jessie saved it by jumping sideways and blocking the ball with her head. Liam tried to take another shot but by that time I was free and ran at him jumping on his back so he fell over at the unexpected weight and Shannon came and got the ball kicking it from half way and scoring as Niall was still standing in the middle of the pitch.

"Niall! get in goal!" Liam shouted and Niall ran to the goal and kicked the ball to Louis.

Unknown's POV

I was watching them all play football it seemed as though the girls were winning as their screams went through the air hopefully their only screams soon will be ones of sadness when their precious boyfriends  especially that little brat Taylor's sister. I brought my camera incase something interesting happens that I might want to sell to the press for a lot of money.

Sure enough I was right the boys were in possesion of the ball and the girls to distract them had lifted off their t shirts and were now in their bras and leggings. I snapped many pictures of them some of all of them and others of just one I made sure to get their faces and I zoomed right into Lottie and got her top half. 

"Hey Taylor I got something," I said as Taylor picked up the phone.

"What?" she asked.

"The girls are topless," I answered, "Come quick in the park near the hotel!"

I hung up and continued snapping pictures so i get a whole lot of money!

"Keep taking pictures," I heard Taylor whisper in my ear.

"You got it," I say.

"I know what we can do with Shannon's one so make sure you don't sell anyones with her in it," taylor told me.

"Ok," I say making sure to not get Shannon in any pictures. I got successful when she parted from the group to go see Olly and I got plenty of pictures of the rest. Soon they all went back to the car and Taylor and I got out the bush before I got into Taylor's car and she drove me to my house then went to Charles. I have to say Charles is a good fuck when Taylor isn't there I go obviously she knows about this as I introduced her to him. Well I showed her a video Charles and I made of us having sex then she wanted to meet him cause he's so hot and thats how it all started. I think I might go over to Charles later and help him and Taylor but right now I am going to carry on watching Lottie. I drove over to the hotel and parked a little while away and walked as soon as I rounded a corner I immediantly shot back round and crept into a near bush. I got it I got the picture Taylor wanted I got proof Harry's a cheating manwhore because here he is making out with Lottie. It looks like it's getting very intense so instead of taking a picture I will film it.

"Harry, we should go inside," Lottie moaned as Harry made a love bite on her neck.

"but then we can't make out," Harry whines. I smirk to myself and give myself a mental pat on the back for getting this on video. Harry's shirt comes off and I nearly laugh knowing I have this all on camera. 

"let's go to our room we'll make an excuse to everyone tomorrow," Harry says putting his t shirt on and they go inside. I run to my car and get in driving off to Charles's house. If you're wondering how Charles and I are in most places they go is because we are both super rich and have houses all over USA and England. I think before I go to Charles as I ill probably interupt them doing something I will go to a different one of my manwhores house because I need to have someone right now in me I don't care who.