Chap.40

A/N

Here's Friday's chapter!! Thank you to everyone that reads I love you all!!! i probably won't be able to update tomorrow sorry but i will hopefully update soon! Everyone that comments will get a dedication!!!!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chap.40

*Recap*

"What did kiss mean to you?" I asked curiously not being able to stand the silence any longer.

"Whatever you want it to mean!" Harry said, "What do you want it to be?"

I suddenly felt a rush of adrenaline and courage. I went and sat on his sofa next to him.

"I will tell you what I don't want it to be," I whispered seductively.

"What's that?" Harry said with a hint of humour in his voice.

"Our last," I said and smashed my lips onto his. He started kissing back after a little while as he was shocked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

He deepened the kiss and slid his tongue into my mouth and started exploring my mouth with his tongue.

"It won't be I promise!" he said breaking the kiss for a second. He pushed my back into the wall. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist still kissing him. He moved us to the bed and laid me down carefully and got on top of me not breaking the kiss. We kissed for a few more minutes before breaking apart and Harry rolled off me. We both lay there catching our breaths. Somehow we both fell asleep.

When I woke up I found I was tangled in Harry's arms.

"Harry! Harry!" I said shaking him awake.

"Hello beautiful!" he said opening his eyes.

"Do you want to go get breakfast?" I asked.

"Only if you give me a kiss!" Harry bargained.

"Fine!" I said pecking his lips, "There now I am going to get ready!"

"That wasn't a proper kiss!" Harry whined.

"Well you never said what kind of kiss!" I said walking to my bathroom.

"Well a proper kiss," Harry said.

"Too late!" I said and carried on walking. I felt Harry push me back into the wall and passionately kiss me. I kissed back then remembered Taylor.

"What are you going to do about Taylor? You just cheated on her!" I asked.

"I don't know and I don't care at this moment all I want is you. Let's keep it a secret for now," Harry said.

"Ok," I answered, "Well I am going to take a shower," I went to the bathroom.

"Can I join?" Harry winked.

"In your dreams!" I said walking into the bathroom.

After I took my shower, dried my hair and got changed I walked out to find Harry sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"You coming? We are going to Niall and Zayn's then later on we are all going to an interview then we have a concert later on," Harry explained.

"Look at you all organised," I said.

"Liam just texted me," Harry explained.

"That's sounds more like it!" I laughed. Harry placed his lips against mine.