tease [6]

chapter 6

annikas pov.

i wake up Monday morning and groan.
why why why why why must the weekends always go by so fast? i ask myself.

i open my phone and go on Instagram to essentially stalk people. :))

im not on there for five minutes when i see the time and jump out of bed.

shit shit shiiiiiiiit

i go into the bathroom and brush my teeth because i dont know it wakes me up in the mornings. after rinsing out my mouth i grab my makeup bag and apply: powder, mascara and chapstick.

i put my hair in a messy bun and pick out like may i say a very cute outfit? i mean yes. (outfit above) 

the skirt is pretty short haha opps. lets hope i dont get dress coded.

i mean the popular sluts  never get dress coded for wearing almost nothing to school and i could be dress coded for wearing a god damn trash bag.

i let out a sigh of relif knowing ill be there almost 15 minutes early. and applaud myself.

pride annika, pride.

i go downstairs and ask my mom for a ride because i DONT want to take the bus like eww. when she finally gets in the car i put in one earbud  and 'the hills' by the weeknd starts playing and i like totally jam out while my mom looks at me like im crazy.

when  i get there i walk into the school and walk to my locker knowing guys are looking at me. 'like that' by jack&jack starts playing and Jake walks in and looks at me.

he looks me up and down
got me going mad when you dress like that.
i smirk and walk up to him
girl its a trap when you act like that
he looks at me and smirks
i aint even mad when you dress like that

i pull out my earbud and look up and him

damn hes so tall

he puts his hands on my waist and pulls my closer

people are staring.

he leans down to my height and....

--------

hahaha cliff hanger ;)