Chapter 8. Help from a "professional"

Alphys' POV

Help, well, who else could provide the perfect help? The one and only Mettaton of course. I walked up to his and Napstablook's dorm, then knocked on the door. Mettaton, of course, went to open the door first. He opened it and her eyes sparkled with joy. "Oh! Alphys darling! How lovely of you to visit~! I see you miss me~" I smiled at his typical arrogant attitude. "So, what do you need darling?" He asked letting me in. "Uh-uhm- well- uhhh- It's complicated-" Mettaton just looked at me like 'go on'. "Uh- I- I- Don't tell anyone- Uhm- I-"

"Just spit it out darling!"

"IhaveareallybigcrushonUndyneandIneedyourhelptogethertobemydatetothefalldancepleasehelpmeImbadatthisstuff"

I blurted it all out really fast. Mettaton seemed to understand though. "Oh... Oh..? Oh- OH MY!!~" I covered his mouth before he told half of the universe. "Oh darling, of course I'll help you! Oh- This- This is perfect!~" Wait what? "Wh-What do you mean by p-perfect-?" Mettaton ignored me and grabbed my arm. "Let's get you prepared right away!~" Okay, I asked for his help, so I have to face the consequences. "Mettaton w-we have two weeks-" Mettaton slowed down looking at me. "Darling. Time flies by when you're in love, but if you insist." He let go of my hand and crossed his arms. "Stop by when you're ready dear, I already have tons of ideas for outfits and techniques~!" I rolled my eyes in amusement but nodded. "Whatever you say M-Mettaton" I said as I walked back to my and Undyne's dorm.

•Time Skip•

The next day, I told Undyne that I had some business to take care of after school, so I didn't go back with her. Instead I went to Mettaton's dorm. I probably should've mentally prepared myself for this, with Mettaton you never know. I knocked on the door and heard excited, rushing footsteps come towards the door. Mettaton opened the door and greeted me. "Oh, hello darling!~ I knew that you'd be back soon!" He pulled me into the dorm and shoved a pink box of chocolates at me. "Okay, we're going to role play!" Wait WHA-? "M-Mettaton, what's all this?-" Again, Mettaton ignored me. "Now, I'll be Undyne and you ask me out!" I was extremely confused. He wanted us to ROLE PLAY this? I looked at the pink box of chocolates.
"M-Mettaton this is an expensive-"
"Now now! No time for that! Quit stalling and ask me out!"
Well, better do it before he gave the whole school the wrong idea. "O-Okay- Um- H-Hi Undyne-" Mettaton struck a pose and answered. "Hello cutie~"
I mentally face palmed. "C-Can we keep this r-realistic Mettaton-?"
"Right, right" He got into a more casual pose. I cleared my throat. "H-Hi Undyne, uh, I w-wanted to ask-"
"No no! You don't want to ask! You NEED to ask! You're dying from the inside! You NEED her! You simply must be with her! If you don't, your heart will shatter, crumble and the dust will blow away as the sun shines~!"

Oh Mettaton.

"W-Well- if you think I'm doing it wrong, then y-you be me, and I'll be Undyne!" Mettaton shrugged and nodded. "Very well" He said firmly as he grabbed the box of chocolates from my hands. He walked over and put an arm around me, pulling me close. "Darling, Undyne, You are amazing, and I, Alphys, request you to be my absolutely gorgeous date to the magnificent dance that will be in two, deadly, painful weeks~!" I sighed. Okay, this isn't going to work.
"M-Mettaton, I- appreciate the effort- a-and the chocolate- but- your advice w-won't really help me in this case. I-I have to do this part alone.." Mettaton.. Clapped?
"Wonderful! Wonderful! That's what I want to see! Be an individual! Speak for yourself! I love it!" He came over and gave me the box of chocolates. His voice became much more gentle. "She'll love it. Go for it darling."

After all that chaos, I waved Mettaton goodbye and went to my dorm. Undyne waved and I did the same. I secretly put the box of expensive chocolates behind the sushi, which I knew Undyne hated. (Ha, get it? Cause she's a fish and- Okay-)
"So, what'd you do?" Undyne asked. I walked out of the little kitchen and sat on my bed. "O-Oh, I just hung out with M-Mettaton, nothing that interesting happened." Undyne nodded and sighed boredly.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow's the day.

(A/N: Yoooo! Wassupppp ma punks?! Chapter is uuuuuup! So, question.
Question: "What are your favorite Undertale ships?"
Mine (I ship weird things, don't judge, okay?!):
1. Undans. (Undyne X Sans, don't question it.)
2. Asgoriel
3. Alphyne
4. Charisk
5. Muffeton
See ya beauties~)