Chapter 5. Lovesick

Alphys' POV

I woke up at 10 in the morning, I looked at Undyne and she wasn't in her bed. I did smell something nice though.. I got up and walked to the mini kitchen that we had in our dorm. Undyne was there, cooking something, obviously. "Uhm.. G-good morning U-Undyne-" I said quietly since I didn't want to startle her or anything. She turned around and looked at me. "Oh hey Alph, I, eh, I decided to make breakfast.." She looked at me a bit hopefully. "Want some?" I nodded. "Yea, O-Of c-course!" I responded kind of eagerly which was slightly embarrassing. She chuckled at my eagerness and handed me a plate with an omelette on it. It looked good..

As I was eating I kept watching her cook. I felt like a creep for staring at her. I just couldn't help myself. There's just, something about her.. I don't know what though.. I mean.. She's pretty.. Or.. Beautiful even.. And.. Uh- eh- heh- It's weird to think about her like this when she's right there! Undyne turned around and looked at me as if she was reading my mind. "Somethin' wrong Alph?" I jumped at her words startled. "E-Eh- Oh-! S-S-Sorry about th-that-! J-Just- um-"
"Geez Alphys- Calm down. Ya seem nervous about something. I mean, you're usually nervous, but today you seem extra nervous.. Is somethin wrong?" She asked me calmly. How do I answer that? "U-Um yea- S-Sorry Undyne- I'm j-just.. Um... I don't f-feel good- M-Maybe I should go r-rest-" Undyne nodded. "Definitely Alph. Nobody would want a sick Alphys" she said walking towards me. "Here, I'll help ya get in bed-" She was about to guide me but I rudely started walking to the bed on my own. "N-No! I mean- Th-That's ok Undyne- Y-You don't have to guide me o-or anything-" I mentally face palmed myself. Seriously Alphys?! That was so rude! Undyne blinked and nodded. "Right, Right, I getcha. Now go ahead and rest."

I sat on my bed still thinking of how I pushed Undyne away. And the fact that I used the 'I don't feel well' excuse to not eat her not-so-great omelette. Geez.. That was so stupid of me. I felt so rude.. But, hey, she didn't seem too affected by my outburst and couldn't seem to tell I was lying. I sighed laying on my back and looking at the ceiling. I don't know. Maybe I really don't feel so good.. I might be sick....

Lovesick.....

((A/N: Yo Darlings~ Sup with ya? I haven't really updated and this chapter is kinda short. I don't have an excuse- I'm just lazy man- sorry----
ANYWAYS- Question time-
Question: "What are your top favorite areas in Undertale?"
Mine are:
1. Waterfall
2. The Castle
3. Undyne's House
4. Snowdin
5. True Lab

See ya Punk!))