Epilogue

"You realize th-that we're adults now, r-right?"
Undyne nodded at Alphys. How she loved that stutter her girlfriend has kept ever since they met. Undyne looked at the suitcases next to the door of the dormitory. Graduation was a few days ago, and the girls were looking to moving in together and going to the same university. "We can practically do whatever we want. Weird huh?" Alphys nodded. "I-I'm going to miss everyone s-so much.."
"Even Mettaton?"
Alphys raised an eyebrow at Undyne harshly. "Even M-Mettaton."
Undyne chuckled at her girlfriends new found confidence.
Alphys smiled at the thought of her girlfriends new found intelligence.
They helped to find out each other's potentials, more to each other's personality. They helped each other and were always there for one another. They helped with fixing mistakes and regrets of the past. Made each other feel good about themselves.
Is that love? Alphys wondered.
Undyne watched Alphys being deep in her thoughts. She was proud of who she had become, and who Alphys was.

She once knew a short little nerd, who couldn't speak up for herself, who befriended a famous teenager, who had the guts to fall in love with her.

She once knew a reckless teenager, who didn't care about her grades, who cared more about her friends then her grades, who was determined inside out.

Isn't real life the greatest fanfiction of all?