Darkness in Wonderland II

I smiled at Akio, opening up a dark portal and holding out my hand. She looked up at me with uncertainty.

Yeah, I wouldn't trust me, either.

I raised an eyebrow at her, searching her eyes. Something seemed to click as she grasped my hand, using the other to hold onto the chair. She stood up, her legs shaking. I leaned forward, my lips against her ear.

"Hey, it's okay," I whispered. I heard her heart pounding as her face flushed. She looked down, avoiding my gaze. I frowned.

Oh, sure, now she's all shy, but doesn't give a fuck when she kisses Riku. Angry, I swiftly used my leg to push her forward with enough force that she landed inside the dark portal. Suddenly feeling guilty, I caught her just before she hit the floor of the dark portal. I wrapped my arms around her, just beneath her chest.

"Don't mean to rush you, but we don't have all day," I said, purposely blowing air in her ear. I dropped her, just to get back at her for all the stuff she did with Riku. I can't help but get mad at her. It really did hurt when she flirted with him. As if she didn't have a care in the world while making out with him. She has to have some sort of punishment before I make her mine.

Jeez. I'm starting to sound like a real yandere, aren't I?

"Move it!" I yelled, walking ahead of her. I didn't look back, but I heard her groan as she got back up. My face got heated as thoughts filled my mind, but I just kept walking.

Don't think like that, dammit!

•••••

We were slowly falling down a rabbit hole, round walls around us. I looked over to see Akio flip in the air. She stared in amazement as a room came into view below us. A ticking clock was the only thing I heard as we land on the red-checkered floor. The furniture around us was flattened against the wall and floor, and I raised an eyebrow.

This world sure is a wonder.

Suddenly, a white rabbit wearing a tiny suit and holding a clock scampered past us.

"Oh, my fur and whiskers! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!" the rabbit yelled, not slowing down to even acknowledge our presence. "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! I'm here, I should be there!" The fur ball ran down a hallway, disappearing around the corner.

Ugh. So annoying.

"Yeah, I'm gonna kill that rabbit," said, summoning my Keyblade. Akio laughed, and I glanced over at her. She shook her head, smiling at me, and I felt something flutter in my chest.

Weird.

I covered it up with a scowl, walking down the hallway. She followed me, and we ended up at a door. I opened it to see a smaller door, and an even smaller door was behind it! I crouched down, just barely fitting through the tight squeeze. I entered a room that was normal size. It had a bed, a round table with two bottles on it, chair, and a fireplace. I noticed an even smaller door, huffing in response.

No way we were going to fit through that one.

I heard a noise behind me, and turned around to see Akio was stuck. I smirked at her, and she looked up at me with a glare.

"A little help?" Akio asked.

"Naw," I replied. "It's cute watching you struggle." She rolled her eyes, blushing all the same. Finally figuring out that she had to turn sideways, she crawled into the room, rubbing her side. She looked around the room, taking in everything, before looking at me with those stunning, gray eyes.

"So, what are we doing here? This place feels familiar," Akio said.

Heck if I know! I was just told to watch over her. Really, it's so I can get close to Akio. Better make up an excuse.