Chapter Two

~Harry's POV~

I jump from my sleep, it's 2:15am in the morning and someone was pounding on my front door, who on earth could be here? I slipped on my pink slippers.

I may be a murderer but I do appreciate the colour pink, pink is just a soft, calming colour.

I rush down to the door and peak through the peep hole. I'm stunned at who I saw on the other side, I swung open the door and sure enough my eyes weren't deceiving me.

"Tiny man from the locker room?" I'm puzzled, I looked up and down in disbelief. Louis was standing on my porch, how in the hell did he find my address, was he stalking me?

"Hey, Psychopath." Louis flashed a smile my way.

"Are you stalking me now?" I raise an eyebrow, pushing the dangling curls that fell in my face away. I'm still very puzzled to why he's here and how the hell he found my address.

"I need a place to stay for a couple of days, you weren't answering my texts, so I took matters into my own hands." He then proceeds to push his way into my home. I was angry, i could literally kill him right now, right here, nobody would know..

"Well, I said nothing about you staying. How did you even find my contact information. Looks like you're the psycho." That took him by surprise, but I didn't get the reaction I was expecting, instead Louis dropped to his knees and wrapped his hands together and started to beg like a dog.

"Please Harry,  just a couple of days please, please!" Louis begged, how the fuck did he know my name? I don't recall giving him that information. Who is this guy?

"Excuse me? How do you know al this information about me? My name, my address, my phone number?! What the hell Louis." Then it all clicks to me, there has to be a logical reason for his actions, and I'm pretty sure I just discovered it. I get a grip on his shirt with both hands, pulling him up off the floor in force, "Who do you work for!?" I scream into his face, he was pale.

"W-what do you mean?" He stutters, looking down at my fists full with his t-shirt.

"You heard me the first time, don't play dumb or I'll kill you right here you scum, now again, who do you work for?" I lean in closer to his face, he turned red and the sweat started to drip from his forehead. He just shook his head.

"Look, I don't know who you were expecting to show up to your door this late at night, but I can assure you that I'm probably not them. I simply just looked in a phone book and then I did some research online and found some more information Harry... it's not that hard to find info on people." He was nervous for sure, his hands were waving on the sides trying to calm the situation. So he's just some twink that just so happens to have a little crush on me and is stalking me clearly.

I give in, my hands let go of my grip on his t-shirt and he signs in relief. I guess I could let him stay just a couple of days and then he would be gone, and if anything if he tries something stupid.... I could just kill him. I liked this idea.

"Okay, only a few days and then you are gone." I push slightly past him making my way to the basement door. "There will be rules, don't bother me, don't come in my room, you will have the spare bedroom on the right upstairs by the bathroom. You will provide your own food, and don't use my shampoo." I turn the knob on the basement door, "and lastly, never come in the basement. If I ever catch you down there, you are dead." I stare at him until he gives me some sort of validation that he will obey my rules. I open the door and shut it on my way in, locking it from the other side. I walk down the long hall to reach the familiar stone door, I unlock the door revealing a skinny Niall licking the spilt water off of the cement ground.