Chapter 14: mixed emotions

Harry's point of view:

"Niall you dick!" I slam the door and it rattles. "Im sorr-" I hit Niall's face as his eyes get teary. "Sorry doesn't change shit!" I grab his cheeks pressing them in hard so his lips pecked up. "Your going to get it bad Niall, I should have blowed you up when I had the chance." I grabbed Niall's swollen wrists and dragged him across the room, grabbing belts. I put a belt around his wrist and tied it to the ceiling, leaving him hanging before me.

I grabbed a metal pole and roast it in the fire I lit up. "Are you cold Niall?" I ask Turing the metal rode around so it gets heated up. "No." Niall whimpered. I whipped the rod at his stomach leaving it there for a few seconds. It burned nearly the first layer of skin off. Niall screamed bloody murder as I applied more pressed to his stomach with the rod. "Shut up bitch!" I ripped the rod off with some of his skin attached to the rod and placed it back in the fire.

Niall whimpered as I picked up a hammer, but I didn't grab nails this time. "Now lets play a game.." I grabbed his hand and placed it on a side table and strapped it down. "Do you like being my puppet?" I asked. "No." Niall spat. "Wrong answer!" I lifted the hammer and smashed it onto Niall's hand, I think I heard a few cracks. "FUCK YOU!" He yelled, spitting in my face. "you cunt!" I smashed the hammer at Niall's jaw as blood spurted from his broken jaw.

"Go to hell." He slurred out of his mouth spitting the blood from his mouth out. "So innocent.." I take my hand and place it around Niall's face. I tucked his hair behind his ears. Niall looked at me with a dirty look. "who's your little friend?" Niall asked and my head shot up. "Nobody." I spat. "His has a firm arse, don't you think." Niall is doing this on purpose. "Shut up." I scoff. "Id tap that, all night..." Niall air humped on the wall with a grin on his face. I know what he is doing. "Shut up.." I mumbled forming a fist.

"I bet he'd be better than you at sex, you were a little pussy, always crying..maybe that's why I cheated on you..." Niall laughed and I couldn't control myself. My fist connected to his face several times. He laughed. "Stop laughing!" I yelled. Niall looked at me and started laughing louder, mocking me. "I SAID STOP!" I turned around and grabbed a knife and turned back around and stabbed it in Niall's shoulder. "FUCK!" Niall screamed, he couldn't feel the wound because his hands are tied. "bitch!" I spat in his face and left the room leaving Niall hanging.

"Everything okay?" Louis out of nowhere asked. "Everything's fine." I rushed passed him. "are you sure?" Louis placed his hand on my shoulder. "yes everything is fine-" Louis warm lips was placed on mine. It brought me by shock. I pushed Louis off of me and wiped my lips. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I harshly say. "I thought you liked kissing me?" Louis asked pouting."no!" I yelled. "what about earlier?" Louis eyes watered. "That was just so you could shut up, I didn't want to punch you." I rolled my eyes rushing up to my room.

I don't know what I feel for Louis, sometimes I want to Love him, but others I want to hurt. I guess it's my mixed emotions mixing me up. 'Beep beep' my phone vibrated and I flicked it out of my pocket. Liam.

Liam: That um, Louis. Right. Is he changed?

I look at the text and I get nervous, shit I forgot to train him more, I don't want to change him, but I have to, to keep him safe. I typed down the only thing I could think of.

Harry: In the process.

Shit. that was a lie, its not even in the process he is not even semi ready for this kind of shit. Fuck.

Liam: good, I want you to stop by later today, and bring your little friend....

Liam responded fast. He wanted me to stop by later. But with Louis, the changed Louis. "Fuck!" I shouted.

I brushed back my curls as I slowly made my way down the stairs to meet with Louis. "Louis?" I look around the room. No sign. "Louis!?" I get worried, but I here faint cries of pain coming from the basement, I rush down there and the sound was coming from behind the stone door. I opened it, "Louis?" My mouth dropped open when I saw Louis whipping the medal rod at Niall's back. "Harry!" Louis dropped the rod, the rod hit Louis foot by surprise. "Fuck!" He lifted his foot up while tears formed in his eyes. I rush to him, "Are you okay?" I ask all concerned, Louis eyes looked into mine, it stayed like that for a few moments.

I hate to admit, I got lost in his eyes for a second. "Yea, everything is fine." I wiped the tear from his eyes and I stopped for a moment looking into his eyes again but looking away and standing up tall. "what were you doing?" I ask. "I was changing....like Liam wanted me to." Louis admitted and I rolled my eyes. "Yes about that, Liam wants us to stop by. Im guessing he wants to see how you changed." I walked out of the room with Louis following behind.. "Dont you have to kill that girl what's her name. it's on the tip of my tongue...." Louis starting thinking of her name, I totally forgot about that girl. Maybe I should kill her before I go to Liam's. "JESY!" Louis shouts. "Yes that's the name, don't were it out....." I laugh and then I got a brilliant idea.

"Louis I need you to kill Jesy." I bite into the apple I just picked from the fruit basket. "Are you out of your mind..." Louis rolled his eyes. "No, you had the the guts to whip Niall, so why not give her a try?" I put my arm around his neck. "Well I guess it doesn't hurt to try..." Louis gulped. "great so lets get to it babe." I walked to the door and Louis stood there still. "Louis?" I raise an eyebrow. "Oh sorry, coming!" Louis walked faster to the door. Harry called me babe. Louis smiled and got into Harry's car. "It's 345 bonner right?" Louis asked. "Yes." I nodded and pulled out of the drive way.