Chapter 8: Horny

Louis point of view:

"Uh Harry, your um.." I lift the covers off of my body to feel Harrys bulge rubbing against my thigh. "Louis." Harry softly bit his lip. Is Harry dreaming about me? "Harry wake up." I push his side and Harry keeps getting harder. I bite my lip as I got hard. "No. stop." I mumble to myself. "Harry! wake up!" I yell and he jolts up. "What?" His morning voice was deep and raspy. "Your uh.." I point to his lower area and he smirks. "Sorry, I get this way sometimes." He giggles and gets up for his bed and walks towards me.

"Harry what-" I was cut off by Harry pushing me toward the wall. My breath hitched as I felt Harrys hot breath against my ear. "Kiss me softly, and fuck me hard." The words vibrates my ear as I got hard. I nodded at Harrys words. Harry leaned back to his previous position, Harry grabbed my weak arms pinning them above my head making my jaw drop slightly.

"You have been a bad boy lately." Harry leaned in and cupped my bulge. Bad boy? What did I do? "Harry..what do you mean?" Harry leaned in closely inches away from my trembling mouth , Harry cocked his eye brow. "You really have no clue what you done?" Harry got closer licking every inch of his lips, I closed my eyes waiting for the kiss that never came. When I opened my eyes Harrys hand traveled to my ass, squeezing making me gasp and close my eyes as Harry licked my earlobe and whispered in my ear.

"What you done is making my all hot and bothered in my dreams." My mouthed dropped as I knew what was up, Harry did have a dream about me, but a wet one. "Im sorry, I'm just something your can't resist." I smirk. Harry crashed his lips in to mine we met in a very hungry kiss, I moaned slightly making Harry smirk in the kiss. Harrys hands squeezed harder as the kiss grew bigger making me moan several times.

Harry's tongue rode across my bottom lip begging for entrance, I let him in and are tongues danced until mine grew weak and let Harry roam my mouth. Harry rolled his hips against mine, out half-hard erections touching. I bucked my hips begging for more friction, Harry smirked. "oh no, you have been a bad boy you have to be punished." My eyes winced as Harry started to unbuckle my jeans. He then rode back up my torso to my collar of my shirt, unbuttoning it with a quick movement then I started to do the same for him but he stopped me. "Nope, you have to be punished." I pouted at his words as he carried my bridal style to his bed throwing my on it.

Harry jumped on me straggling my every movement, then grabbing out handcuffs. "You have to be punished." He smirked once more. "For me it's not really punishment." I mumbled under my breath. Harry clipped on hand cuff with my hand to one side of the bed rail and did the same to the other hand. "suck." He placed his fingers in front of my and I did as I was told and slowly sucked on his long fingers. Harry gave out little soft moans as I continued to suck passionately. Harry trailed his spare hand down to my ass, as he looked up at me before he started teasing my pink hole. I moaned softly as Harry dug two fingers inside of me scissoring my hole. My head threw back as the pleasure of pain grew bigger as Harry added another third finger.

"Harry! I need you in me!" I moan loudly as Harry gave me a look, the look of to not ask. I rolled my eyes. Harry grabbed my throbbing dick and pumped it fast. Suddenly Harrys lips connected with my neck sucking my soft spot giving no mercy as he licked it once more making sure he left a mark. I was a moaning mess I wanted more. Harry rolled me over making my arms go cross. I stayed there waiting as Harry got a condom on. Harry licked my hole a few times while adding saliva to help him slide in. I waited for Harry to enter but all I got was a hard slap on my ass. I winced at the pain, soon another came to the same spot and this painful pleasure became quite good, something I never felt before.

"HARRY!" I moaned as he shoved his pulsing erection into my tight hole with out any warning. Harry started to pick up the pace as my arms became weak at the pain that was soon became pleasure. "Harder Harry! harder!" I groan into the pillow now covered in saliva. Harry listen and increased the speed going harder than before. Harry's mouthed came back to my ear. "Who owns this ass?" His words vibrated my lobe as he hit my prostate. "You do." I softly moaned. "LOUDER BITCH!" Harry hit my prostate once more making me yelp "YOU DO HARRY!" I yelled as loud as I could while Harrys hand met my dick and started pumping fast while with his free hand smacking my ass leaving red marks.

"Good, your a good boy now." Harry slowed down the pace as he slid out of my ass leaving my and him sweaty and out of breath. "Now I got to go to boxing." Harry kissed my lips as it broke when he moved away. "Can I come?" My words slowly came out. "Yes baby, you can watch me." He smirked as he jumped into the shower greeting me to join, of course I followed. We washed each others bodies while are lips never left each others. "I bet your really sexy when you box." I licked his upper lip as I growled. "I bet I am." He chuckled Turing off the shower head and wrapped a big fluffy towel around his waist handing my one to do the same.
..
We got dressed and we were out the door, Harry wearing baggy shorts and a muscle shirt while I wore red jeans and suspenders with a white tee. "Hey Harry out of curiosity, Who's that guy down In your basement?" Harry gripped on to the steering wheel. "Does it matter?" He rolled his eyes. "I guess not." I shrugged down into my seat waiting to get to the boxing rink.

--hey y'all so what do you think I tried to make it long and sexual I personally like it :) hey guys I have a tumblr and you should follow me my tumblr is sexystyles45 js and please follow me on wattpad and read my other fan fictions and AlyssaHoran473 fan fictions too they are really good please go check them out!