Chapter 16: i want you to love me.

Louis' point of view:

So I'm owned be Liam? That's awfully weird, you can't own someone. what ever I don't care what Liam says, if that I'm owned by Harry.

I sniffle my nose as I smell fried eggs and bacon, Harry must be cooking, he's a good cook.

I walk down the stairs and approach Harry who was wearing an apron. I trot over to him, still with my messy fringe and still in my pyjamas but who can blame me, I just got out of bed.

I stand on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around Harry's waist and lean my head on his shoulders, "smells great, baby." I smile into his neck and Harry pushed me away, "what are you doing?" Harry questioned flipping his spatula everywhere.

"I was saying how great it smells..." I smiled briefly as Harry shot me the stink eye. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed..." I chuckle under my breath. Harry turned around with a plate full of bacon and eggs an placed one hand on his hip. "well if you think that, you can make your own fucking breakfast!" Harry sassed and pushed me aside as he went up to his room.

"Fine ill make it myself!" I yell and grab the spatula, but then I rethink what I said, "I can't fucking cook!" I threw the pans and utensils into the sink and grab Harrys keys. "Harry can I take the car out? If yes don't say anything..." I whisper, "thank you!" I whisper and run out to the car, I start it up then I go to McDonalds.

After I ordered my breakfast I went back to Harry's place, as I got in there was a very pissed off Harry waiting for me. "Where did you go!" Harry yelled, I roll me eyes and scratch the back of my scalp. "To McDonalds..." I gulped, Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me close. "without my permission?" Harry was so close to my face that I could smell what he had yesterday.

"Well, I did-" My face was pulsing of pain, Harry hit me. my eyes started to tear up as Harry threw me to the ground, my hand must have hit the ground the wrong way because I think I sprained my wrist. "Fuck!" I yelp as I held onto the painful spot, Harry snickered and spat at me.

Why was Harry being like this? He'd never been this worse, like god damn. Yes, it's hot when he's angry, but not like this, even though I want to rip all his clothes off and stare at him naked..but that's not the point, Harry was very abusive.

"You have Niall you know!" I blurted out of my mouth as Harry stared at me , "fine, your coming with me!' Harry grabbed me by my hair and dragged me down the stairs and into the cold stone room. Harry threw me to the wall and widened my legs out and pinned my wrists to the wall.

"What are you-" Harry hit me in the face again, he hand cuffed me to the wall and tied my legs apart from each other, Harry stood back and admired his work on me,he smirked as he got close up to me his member touching my arse, he got close to my ear and whispered, "lets have some fun yeah?" I smirked because I was quite horny.

"But Niall is in the room Harry...." I glance to a widened eyed Niall. "So what, he can have a little fun with you.." Harry laughed as he grabbed the blond lad.

What did he mean have fun with me? Shit this will not end well. "Niall I want you to kiss Louis." Harry demanded as Niall looked at me. Niall shook his head, Harry didn't take no for a answer, he whipped Niall's back with a whip. Niall yelped as he struggled to get up. "Do it Niall." Harry literally killed Niall in his eyes.

I closed my eyes as Niall came up to me from behind and connected his lips with me. "That's right..." Harry moaned and sat on a chair watching us, This is so wrong, I love Harry what the fuck if Harry on?

"Grab his arse Niall..." Harry bit his lip as he palmed his member. Niall slowly made his way down to my arse and squeezed it, Niall didn't want to be in this place either. I clenched up and squeezed my eyes shut.

"I'm sorry.." Niall whispered. I slightly nodded him a "its okay" kinda look. Harry whipped Niall's back and he arched in, "dont have too much fun, he's mine.." Harry growled at me, he threw Niall back and whipped Niall several time, almost in blood.

Why, why, why I keep repeating myself, why is Harry like this? I don't like this Harry, I just want Harry to love me like I love him that's all.

"C'mon baby straps were taking this upstairs." Harry smirked and released me and started to drag me, he shut the door and I pushed away from his grip.

"Stop!" I yell and Harrys vain popped out of his head. "Come on baby.....Lets have fun.." Harry grabbed my arm an pulled me close, out faces inches away, as much as I loved this I had to stop it. "Dont touch me!" I pushed and stumbled away.

"I thought you wanted the D" Harry chuckled to his self palming his self. "No, not after what you just put me threw, Harry I-" I looked away and thought it threw what I was about to say. "Yes, Lou." First of all Harry called me Lou and my heart just melted.

"Harry I want you to love me, why can't you do that, I've done everything you wanted me to do, I changed for your little friend and still you don't love me." I look away and I could feel tears coming. "Lou I, I just don't feel ready to say I love you, it's just horrid, I can't fall in love." Harry tired to cover up the word "horrid" but it didn't cross.

"Horrid? Really horrid? Never mind, Just don't talk to me, don't touch me, don't look at me, don't ever call me Lou again, ill be out of you hair tomorrow....I don't need your bullshit anymore.." I wipe the tear that began to fall. "Lou..i mean Louis you don't have to do that, your being pathetic.." Harry mumbled. "pathetic? Fuck, I can't believe I fell in love with someone as dark as you...."

I ran up the stairs, I didn't want to hear what Harry had to say, I got into the bed and pulled the covers over me head, five seconds later Harry approached me, he tired to wrap his arm around me, "don't touch me." I hissed and Harry huffed and walked out of the room with anger.

I don't even care anymore, I know I can't get over him, but I'll try, Harrys right I am pathetic, pathetic for falling in love with the dark.