Chapter 15: 345 bonner

Louis point of view:

"Okay she should be in her room." Harry passed me a gun and I froze. "You can do this." Harry glared at me and I picked at my nails. "Uhh..I.I.." I couldn't make out words, I'm a pussy, guns do know good to me. "You can do it!" Harry raised his voice, encouraging me. I gripped on to the gun, and snapped into place. "I can do it." I got out of the car and rushed to the door.

Harry gave me the single, to go inside and I did as told. I heard faint coughs upstairs of her house, I walked slowly and steady towards the sound of the room. I open the door seeing potty smoke everywhere and a girl wearing daisy dukes and only a bra sitting on her bed getting high.

"Who are you, and how'd you get in my fucking house?" She spoke in a Italian accent getting up from her bed walking towards me. She came in my face and she reeked of pot. "Get out if my fucking house, are you mental huh?" She snapped her fingers as I gripped onto the gun. "who sent you here boy." she sat back down on here bed and placed her hands on her knees. "Come close." She ordered me and I walked slowly towards her.

"Are you here to get some of this hot stuff." She grabbed my neck and wrapped her leg around me. "Eh? I wouldn't judge ya." She pulled me into a kissed but the gun stopped her. "Get the hell off of me." I point the gun in her mouth. "Woh, papi, settle down." She back up and I pulled the trigger. Nothing. Completely nothing happened. "You fool, some idiot. You come into my house and pretend to shoot me? Do you know who your talking to?" Her Italian accent slurs as she picked up her bong.

"You know someone like you, I could use you for my own personal sex toy." She pushed up her boobs and smirked. "so what do ya say papi?" Her gum smacked in between her cheeks. I look away in disgust. She pulled out her own gun. I got startled. "Eh, clam down it's just a lighter." She pulled the trigger and flames came out. I huffed in relief.

"So who sent you here?" She asked taking another hit of her bong. "Uh..I" I stuttered when I heard a gun shot from behind my head. "I told you to kill her not chat!" Harry became of range. "well I did pull the trigger!" I snapped back. "And what? You missed!" Harry picked up the dead body and dragged her down the stairs. "No you handed me a gun with no ammo!" I handed him the gun and he examined it.

"Full ammo.." Harry tossed it back at me. "You forgot to take it off safety.." Harry laughed and dragged the body to his truck and placed her in the back. "Well I'm not very experienced with guns!" I crossed my arms and Harry glanced at me threw the mirror. "What?" I ask as he placed a hand on my leg. "Nothing, just when your angry you very.." Harry slid his hand to my crotch area. "Sexy." Harry gripped on to my crotch making me yelp.

"Harry!" I move his hand away. "Okay, fine." Harry gripped back on his wheel. "I can't even have fun with my boyfriend.." Harry mumbled to himself. Boyfriend? Did he say boyfriend! "Boyfriend?" I glanced as he shook his head. "I never said that!" Harry snapped back. "It sure sounded like you did. "I said partner." I look at him with the "im not believing your bullshit" kinda face. "I clearly said partner." Harry finally ended it with that.

"Anyways, why did you bring the girl?" I changed the subject. "Because your gonna lie to Liam and say you killed her." Harry had no emotion on his face and I looked at him with crazy eyes. "Im not going to lie!" I roll my eyes and Harry pulls the car over. "DO YOU WANNA DIE!" Harry yelled back. "No! I just don't like lying!" I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the door.

"Where are you going!" Harry harshly grabbed my wrists back. "Im going to the washroom!" I was now pissed, we were in the middle of the country side and there was no houses. "Fine!" Harry let go of my wrist and it left bright red marks. I rubbed them and go behind a bush. "Fucking Harry!" I whip down my pants and begin to do my business. "I hate him so much!" I kept mumbling to myself. I pulled up my pants but didn't even get to buckle up because someone tackled me. "Harry! What are you doing!" I squirm, as Harry cuffs my wrists once again.

"Shut up and kiss me!" Harry kissed my lips very sloppy. He let go of my wrist and I grabbed his hair, kissing him roughly. I rubbed up against Harry's member and he instantly got a hard-on. Harry grabbed my member and massaged it threw the jeans. I let out little moans, biting and squirming more and more. "Why you got to be so innocent Lou?" Harry growled, "I don't know Harry, please teach me a lesson." I wined. "Okay Lou," Harry turned me over and smacked my arse, I bit into my thumb as he hit harder.

"On your knees bitch!" Harry demanded and I got on them as Harry unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. His erection flopped onto his stomach, I licked my lips. "Suck." He pushed my head onto his member making me go deeper. He's trying to choke me isn't he? Harry then pushed me over as my back hit the dusty ground, my elbows catches my fall.

Harry pulled my pants off and lifted up my legs and he inserted into my arse,I moaned so loud people in china could here it. He thrusted into me as Harry as he could, I raised my arms over his neck holding onto his shoulders, as he pounded me in the arse. "Harry!" I screamed. "LOUDER!" He pulled my hair back. "HARRY!" I moaned louder. Harry joined his lips with mine, I let him explore my mouth. "I fucking hate you." Harry growled into the kiss. "I hate you more!" I gasped as Harry hit my prostate.

Harry sucked my neck, biting as I scratched his back. Harry let go of my neck making sure to leave a mark. Harry once more hit my prostate and pulled out of me. "Open." Harry looked at me with dark murder eyes. I opened my mouth as Harry repeatedly massaged his member. White cum platters all over my face. I lick it all off while Harry got on his pants. "Lets go!" Harry stumbled off and went back in the truck.

I roll my eyes and get dressed once again and barely walk to the truck.
....

"Here!" Harry threw Jesy onto the floor in front of Liam. "Nice job Harry." Liam handed Harry the money. "Louis killed her." Harry lied and I froze. "isn't that right Louis?" Harry looked at me same happened with Liam, Liam rose his eyebrow. "Yes, this was all me." I lied, hopefully Liam believed my lying arse. "Well nice job Louis, ill be looking forward to working with you.

Working? "I don't want to work here." I explained while Liam stood up walking towards me. "it will pay you thousands." Liam suggested. "You can work with Harry." Liam suggested and I thought about it, if I work with Harry then that will truly get Harry to finally say he loves me. "Deal!" Harry widened his eyes as Liam pulled out a contract.

"Sign here, here and here." Liam pointed and I signed. "Welcome to the job tommo." Liam shook my hand and me and Harry left without another word. "What the fuck!" Harry yelled, I stood back almost trembled. "What" I asked getting in the passenger seat. "never sign his contract!" Harry pulled out of the parking lot. "why not!" I sassed back. "Because.." Harry didn't finish the sentence. "Because why!" I snapped.

"because, your now owed by Liam, you handed him your life practically."

--medium update for you beautiful people, okay bye. Read Alyssahoran473 books they are the shit!