Chapter 26: A better life

-3rd person-

"So what are we going to do about Niall?" Louis asked holding Harry's hand.

"Who?" Harry asked looking into the older boys eyes.

"You know the guy you kept in your basement..." Louis rolled his eyes. "oh shit! I hope he didn't die..." Harry laughed. Louis slapped Harry's arm "Thats not funny!"

"Sorry, im still trying to change..." Harry huffed. "Yeah i know, so are we dating?" Louis asked holding tighter onto Harry hand. "Of course we are." Harry placed a kiss to Louis' forehead opening the door of his house.

"I should go check on Niall.." Harry awkwardly chuckled racing down the stairs and to the cracked stone wall.

Harry opened it, "Niall?" Harry said Turing on the lights to see Niall in the corner. "Niall?" Harry once again said, Niall turned around and there was blood around his mouth and dripping from his chin. "Oh god Niall! what happened?!" Harry ran up toward him. "I had to do it..." Nialls eyes were red, he was so cold. "had to do what?" Harry shook him.

"Only way to survive..." Niall mumbles rocking back and forth. "What?" Harry questioned. "I ate him Harry!" Nialls eye twitched, "the guy you left here dead... I ate him." Niall admitted. "Niall! that is sickening, we have to get you to a doctor." Harry picked up Niall, walking him slowly out the door. "Yiu are not going to hurt me?" Niall asked. "no, you are free to go." Harry smiled. "really?" Niall smiled in joy. "yes."

--

"So you are really going to quit?" Louis asked spreading some butter on toast for Niall. "Yes, hand me my phone." Harry asked grabbing the phone from Louis and dialling Liam's number. Liam picked up.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hi, Liam." Harry smirked on the phone.

"Ah! Harry nice to talk what brings you?" Liam asked.

"I'm quoting your little business." Harry got quite as Liam huffed.

"The contract." Liam laughed.

"What about it?" Harry asked.

"You can't leave, you signed."

"It's just a piece of paper." and with that Harry hung up.

Louis got out a box and handed it to Harry. "guns, and any other weapons now." Louis smiled. "No. not my good guns, I paid good money for them." Harry wined.

Louis crossed his arms and gave Harry the 'look'. "FINE!" Harry groaned drugging through every closet and cabinet, he came up to 59 guns, 25 knifes, and a lot of rope.

"Dear lord Harry..." Louis awkwardly laughed setting the box outside the back. Harry pouted. "Don't be like that it's for the good." Louis kisses his cheek.

"What is a zombie apocalypse happens?" Harry asked. "we will live" Louis laughed.

And with that Louis finally kisses Harry's soft lips, they could finally be a normal couple.
--

OMG I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY! I SUCK AT ENDINGS! IM A HORRIBLE WRITER I SUCK DICK OKAY? AND I SUCK AT UPDATING!

JESUS I SHOULD LIKE DELETE THIS DAMN BOOK TO HOW BORING IT IS.

once again sorry. If you like Larry and sex you should read " Louis' boy toy' one of my other books, I will be updating it soon, promise. k bye!

P.s IM SO SORRY