Chapter 18: Liam phoned

NOT EDITED 

Harry's  point of view:

Louis breathed in and out, as he caught his breath, "Best night ever." I wiped my sweaty curls out of my face and looked at Louis. "Did you enjoy it?" I furrowed my eyebrows when I looked at Louis' pale emotionless face. 

"yeah... I mean it was good.." Louis shrugged, "It was good?" I tried to cool myself down, i never get "It was good" When i have sex with people its always "The best" I rolled my eyes. "The sex was great its just...Never mind." Louis huffed while getting up from the couch, leaving me cold, and not cuddled. 

"Never mind? Louis get back here." I raised my eyebrow and i was trying not to freak out, i just got Lou back. "Your just going to get mad." Louis concerned me, as he walked away bare ass naked, i was not going to lie, i was staring at his ass for quite awhile. 

"Don't you dare walk away, answer me whats on your mind." I tiled back on the sofa and lit up a cigarette. Louis placed one hand on his hip and sighed. "Your just going to get mad." Louis bit onto hi lip. "Just tell me Louis, Jesus why do you have to be stubborn." Louis began to shake, he was nervous, nervous he, himself was going to get hurt. 

"Do you Love me harry?" Louis mumbled, I looked up and rolled my eyes. "Not this again, why cant you accept im not ready to say it." I pushed my cigarette to a bud and pulled on my jeans. "But Harry, how do i know that this love when we make love is true?" Louis asked picking up his clothes. 

"Its just sex Lou." I chuckled a bit but then stopped when Louis got serious. "Ugh....i jus want to hit you!" Louis screamed out, I brushed my curls out of my face once again and approach the now trembling Louis. "Then hit me." I spoke with no hesitation. "What?" Louis cocked his eyebrow. "Hit me." I once again said. 

"but harry I-" "HIT ME FOR GOD SACKS LOUI-" Louis punched my right in the jaw, my head tilted a bit, it didn't hurt that much. "I'm sorry harry...." Louis apologized as i rotated my jaw. "YOU WANNA GO!" I joked, while tackling Louis to the floor, "Harry, get off!" Louis laughed as i started tickling him endless. "NO, you punched me." I chuckled while i cuffed Louis wrists tight. "I'm still naked!" Louis then felt very uncomfortable. 

"Harry w-what are you going for a round two?" Louis squirmed as i smirked. "I want you Lou, i want to remember your little screams for the rest of the day." I kissed Louis' lips, "But I'm so tired....." Louis whinnied. "I just like you so much, lou, so fucking much that it hurts...." I continued to nibble onto Louis neck as he gasped. "Does it hurt like my arse right now?" Louis smirked. 

"Much more." I breathed out but then rolled my eyes as my phone rang. "Fuck." I sighed as i read Liam. "Hold on got to get this." I stayed on Louis waist as i answered the call.

"What now?" I huffed. 

"I thought you never pick up." Liam chuckled into the phone. 

"Well you got lucky this time." I rolled my eyes. 

"good, good, now if your little friend....ah whats his name Louis at your house at the moment?" 

"No, not at the moment, no." I smirked as i rolled my hips onto Louis' dick. 

"Well i need to talk to him asap, i didn't get the chance to ask him if i could have his number, you see so i can access him easier." Liam huffed. 

"Well hes not here, i could take a message for him." Louis looked up at me with concern "Is he talking about me?" Louis thought. 

"Yes, tell him to stop by my house yeah?" 

"Sure, when?" I giggled at Louis face when he let out a small moan.

"As soon as possible." Liam finished while hanging up the phone. 

"Now where was I?" I chuckled. "Who was on the phone." Louis asked moving my chest away. "Liam." I shrugged trying to nibble at Louis' ear. "What about." Louis asked. "He asked for you to stop by." I kissed Louis lips. "Well i better get going yeah?" Louis flipped me off his body as i fell to the floor, "But..." 

"No buts." Louis sassed as he got up to the stairs to put on clothes. "I'm coming though." I rolled my eyes. "No your not, liam wanted me." I chuckled. "You cant drive remember and i have the car." Louis scoffed. "Fine." 

 "But after we continue where we left off." I smacked Louis' arse. "Harry not now its business time." I looked at Louis as he looked at me and we burst out laughing. "Yeah right." Louis joked. 

"NOw hurry your arse up and get into my car." I laughed as louis threw the brush at my arm. "WOULDNT KILL YOU TO NOT THROW THINGS!" I joked. as i got into the car. I put on the radio and OneRepublic came on. "I LOVE THIS SONG!" I looked to the side and started singing. 

"Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep,dreaming about the things that we could be, but baby, I've been, I've been praying hard, said, no more counting dollars well be counting stars, yeah we'll be counting stars. 

I see this life like a swinging vine, swing my heart across the line, and my face is flashing signs, seek it out and you shall find, old, but I'm not that old, young, but I'm not that bold, i don't think the world is sold, I'm just doing what were told, i feel something so right,

Doing the wrong thing, i feel something so wrong, doing the right thing,i could lie, couldn't I, could lie, everything that kills me makes me feel aliv-" 

"You sing good!" Louis jumped into the car almost giving me a heart attach. "Don't do that! How long have you been there?" I nearly caught my breath. "Enough to hear you sing" Louis smiled. "Okay drive, liam wants me." Louis hurried me as i started the car. 

Now lets see what liam has in store for Louis, this is not going to be good. 

----------------------------

1,100 words! YOUR WELCOME HOPED YOU LIKED IT! Anyways thanks for the 2.5k reads i love my readers so much. ASK ME QUESTIONS, IF YOU DO ILL DEDICATE A CHAPTER TO YOU! THANK YOU.