Chapter 21: Flashback

"That hurts," Harry screamed. "shut up!" Jeffery smacked Harry in the face. "Father please!" Harry begged as only the hand on his wrist got tighter. "Shut the fuck up you twat!" Jeffery raised his arm and swung it back hitting Harrys bare now red cheek.

Harry started to cry, he couldn't help it, he didn't know why his father was so mean to him, Harry loved his father or so he thought.

"Now be a good little boy and wash the dishes.." Jeffery smirked throwing Harry to the floor. "but papa I don't know how?" Harry looked to the ground. "It's not my fault." Jeffery laughed. "Now shoo." Jeffery turns to the television.

Harry walked to the sink, filling the water up a little high, and stood on a stool, Harry picked up an knife and started to wash.

Harry winced at the pain, blood dripped to the ground off Harrys palm of his hand, Harry dropped the knife and ran to his father.

"Father!" Harry screamed in pain. "What do you want?!" Jeffery yelled. "I'm bleeding!!" Harry cried into his fathers chest. Jeffery looked at the cut.

"It's not that deep, put a band-aid on it will yea?" Jeffery pushed Harry away, Harry stumbled to the bathroom cabinet to find bandages.

~9 years old~

"Dad!" Harry jumped in joy as he ran to his father. "What do you want?" Jeffery spat. "I got an A in my spelling test today!" Harry held up his paper and Jeffery took it.

"This is a piece of shit!" Jeffery ripped the paper in half and threw it on the ground, the look on Harrys face was sad, his heart broke. "Father!" Harry kneeled to the ground and starting picking up the pieces.

Jeffery smirked. He hit Harrys hands and pushed him to the ground. "Stop." Harry cried kicking and screaming as his father started choking him.

Jeffery laughed as Harrys face turned purple. Jeffery let go and kneed Harry in the crotch. "Why do you hate me!" Harry cried running into the washroom. "Harold open the fucking door!" Jeffery banged. "N-No." Harry was frightened.

"You're mother is dead." Jeffery lied. "W-What!" Harry jumped out of the room and into his fathers arms. "N-No why!?" Harry sniffed. "I lied." Jeffery smirked pushing Harry down the stairs.

"Now stay there you worthless price of shit." Jeffery laughed as he stepped on Harrys stomach.

~3 years passed(12 years young)~

"Harry get in here!" Jeffery yelled and Harry ran to the living room. "yes father?"Harry asked so kindly. "what is this?" Jeffery led up a bag full of chocolate clusters. "U-Um I don't know...." Harry was guilty and Jeffery knew it.

"Don't you lie to me, I told you not to stash food behind cabinets!" Jeffery picked up Harry and pinned him to the wall. "Im sorry.." Harry squirmed. "you little cunt." Jeffery got close to Harrys face, inches away.

"Would you like to know what I do to cunts?" Jeffery smirked. "N-No." Harry widened his eyes as Jeffery put his hand up Harry shirt. "Father!" Harry wiggled out and ran to the basement door.

Jeffery caught up and when Harry opened the door Jeffery pushed him down. "Fuck!" Harry swore. "What did you say?" Jeffery clenched his teeth. "Nothing." Harry rolled his eyes. "We do not fucking swear in this fucking house, and now you can fucking stay down there for the rest of the fucking night, you cunt." Jeffery slammed the door.

~13 years old~

"Im sorry Dad." Harry apologized for the sixth time. "You got in trouble at school harry..." Jeffery grabbed Harry by his collar. "It was an accident." HArry tried to explain.

"Accidents font just happen..." Jeffery pinned harry on the ground and punched his face in three times. "Get the fuck off me your twat." Harry screamed then covered hi mouth. "WHAT!" Jeffery got up from harry and into the kitchen. 

"What did i say about Swearing in this house." Jeffery looked inside the utensils and grabbed a big knife and twirled it in his hand. "Don't." Harry begged as Jeffrey kneels down to harry and grabbed his hand. "We do not swear in this fucking house." Jeffery traced Harry's palm with the knife. "Don't you ever swear again." Jeffery warned as his pushed the knife down putting pressure. 

"Got it." Harry rolled his eyes. "Good." Jeffery gabbed the knife in harrys palm. "UGH." Harry took the knife out and ran to the bathroom sink. Good thing harry learned out to stitch. 

~14 years old~

"YOU WHAT!" Jeffery yelled throwing his hands above his head. "I got a boyfriend."Harry admitted. "How long have you been dating him." Jeffery questioned. "About three weeks." Jeffery clenched his fists. "MY SON IS NOT GAY." Jeffery pulled harry close. "your going to dump him." Jeffery threaten. 

"But i love him." Harry whimpered. "Love? Bullshit." Jeffery spat. Harry pouted. "Get rid of him or i will." Harry squirmed. "Okay, okay.." Harry teared up. "Good boy." Jeffery kissed Harry's forehead and smiled. 

"Now go clean your room." Jeffery patted Harry's back. "Um okay?" Harry walked away. 

Louis' Point of veiw~

"OKay Anyways, you already knew what happened when i was fifteen.." i think i teared up. I felt sorry for what his father did to him. 

"Harry i cant let you come." I scratched my head. "I HAVE TO!" Harry shouted. "no your going to get hurt." I was trying to save Harry from breaking down.

"I dont give a shit im coming weather you like it or not." That was all harry said before stepping in the car.

___________________________-

okay sorry it took for ever. 940 words. sorry if it was boring. okay its not edited. okay bye 

please comment share follow and VOTE