THE BEGINNING

The Sun was setting. Roads lit up with side lamps. Birds were coming back to their nests as sun bid farewell ones again,letting the beautiful moon come out of its hiding. People were coming back from their work place and some were running to catch the train to their work,running in an never ending race. Usual day in Tokyo. Somewhere on the outskirts of the city a guy was lying on the road unconscious with bruises on his face and a cut on his shoulder.
"Where am I?? Did I pass out??" Kiyoshi woke up and found himself lying on an empty road. He grabbed his head as it was aching really badly.
"It happened again I guess." Kiyoshi turned around to see his best pal Arata sitting beside him looking worried. Arata was of same age as kiyoshi,fifteen. He was short but had a cute face for a boy. He had short brown hair and brown eyes.
"Where is that boy?" Kiyoshi asked as he gazed all around.
"That little kid gave me his dad's contact number. I called him and he took him away. He wanted to help you too but knowing how you would react I declined."
"Hmmmm....thanks."
"Why don't you let others help you Kiyoshi?? You think you can survive on your own in this world? That little kid told me everything. Look at yourself." Arata was a annoyed with his friend's attitude. Kiyoshi was kind of a lone wolf. He never accepted any help from anyone no matter what condition he may be in. Arata was the only person he trusted.
"You know how people react when they learn about my background. It pisses me off. No matter how much good I do......" He stopped right away. He always kept his feelings bottled up.
"Don't push yourself that far next time.....ok??" Arata knew everything about Kiyoshi. He didn't want him to relive painful memories so he changed the topic.
"Hmmm.." Kiyoshi replied as he got up from the road still in pain.
"Kiyoshi can I ask you something??
"Yeah sure.."
"What were you trying to prove back there?? You knew what could happen to you but still you jumped right in their matter."
"They were trying to kidnap that little boy. You expect me to just stand by and do noting??" Kiyoshi replied crossing his arms.
"I know what they were doing was wrong but there were so many of them. You could have been killed by those guys." Arata was frustrated because of his friend's lack of self restrain.
FLASHBACK
Kiyoshi used to work at a fast food restaurant's drive thru at night after school. That day Arata asked Kiyoshi to wait for him as he had something to show him. As he was waiting for Arata,Kiyoshi saw some guys trying to kidnap a little boy. All of them were wearing same black leather jacket and had funky hair styles. They were from a famous yakuza gang of Tokyo. Kiyoshi jumped in to save the boy.
"What do you want punk??" One of the gang member asked Kiyoshi. He was holding a baseball bat in his left hand.
Kiyoshi saw that little boy crying profusely. He narrowed his grey eyes.
"Leave the kid alone."
"Oh....aren't you a feisty one!!! What will you do if I don't." Another one of that gang came in front with a evil smirk on his face.
"Then you leave me no choice. You will regret ever messing with me." Kiyoshi clenched his fist and punched that guy.
"You little runt. You gonna pay for this." The guy who just got hit snarled back as he wiped blood off his mouth.
Kiyoshi was only fifteen years old studying in middle school but he had a muscular body. He knew martial arts very well. He was tall and very handsome. He had a scar on his left cheek that he got during a fight. He was a loner and never paid any attention to anything around him but he never stood back when something wrong was going on.
"Come and get me you big mouth." Kiyoshi said tauntingly.
"Get him." The leader spoke who was holding the kid.
All the other four buff guys attacked Kiyoshi but he managed to fight them off. Soon all of them were crawling on the road in pain.The leader got impatient. He took out his knife and charged at Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi dodged the attack but the knife made a little cut on his left shoulder. All the other guys stood up.
"Get a hold on him." The leader ordered.
Kiyoshi was also getting exhausted. As he tried to catch his breath the other gang members grabbed his arms. Kiyoshi was unable to move.
"Now what will do oh great saviour. You think you can defeat me!!!" The leader punched Kiyoshi on the face. Blood came out of his mouth. The leader kept on punching kiyoshi. His head fell down as he was losing control of his body.
"You son.... of a ...bitch. This isn't .....over ...yet." Kiyoshi managed to speak up.
"What was that??!! You still gotta say something. You got some nerves but you were unable to save yourself, let alone that little kid." The leader laughed as he kicked Kiyoshi's gut.
Kiyoshi's vision was getting blurry. He saw that little boy trembling with fear. And suddenly something strange happened. His grey eyes turned green and a strange aura surrounded him. Kiyoshi regained his strength and he growled real loud. The four gang members who were holding him firmly, fell on the sides. Kiyoshi looked different somehow. . Kiyoshi punched the gang leader and he fell on the ground. His jaw was broken and his eyes were wide open with shock.
"How could this be happening??!!" The other gang members thought in surprise. Kiyoshi was acting like he was possessed by something. Kiyoshi then turned towards them. One of them quickly grabbed the leader and placed him inside their car and then started the car.
"Come on quick. Get inside the car. We gotta get out of here." He called out to the members of the gang. All of them ran away as they were too frightened by Kiyoshi.
Kiyoshi then looked at that little boy who was shaking with fear. He held out his hand and patted his back.
"You are a brave boy always remember that." Kiyoshi fell unconscious after saying that. And when he regained consciousness he found Arata right beside him. Kiyoshi couldn't remember anything.....everything was in blur.