TAMING THE BEAST

It's been three months since Kiyoshi joined Hirokoshi Gakuen high school. Everything was going on smoothly except for some skirmish with Shiro. Kiyoshi kept on ignoring him and he got more and more obsessed with insulting Kiyoshi. On the other hand kiyoshi's mind was singing another tune. Since the day he met Yumiko in the school he started to have less dreams than before. Kiyoshi got to know about his fellow classmates little by little. Masaru's dad was a famous doctor working in USA. His mother died when he was just four years old. Since then he was brought up by house maids and care takers. He wished for a normal life. The rules and regulations of their family were suffocating him. When he met Kiyoshi,who was from a normal background,Masaru wanted to become his friend just to taste a bit of normal life.
Another usual day at school. Fourth period was free as the science teacher expired few days ago. A new temporary teacher was assigned but he was not taking any class as some formalities remained unfinished.Kiyoshi was reading a book but his gaze often wander off to Yumiko. She was on her seat writing notes. Some students were sitting in groups,chatting. Masaru was reading a book sitting on kiyoshi's desk. Masaru noticed kiyoshi's attraction towards Yumiko but he decided not to say anything at the moment.
"Excuse me students. Principal will be here shortly." Our class teacher came and announced the news. Everyone sat down on their respective seat. Soon enough principal came with guy.
"Hello students...I am here to announce an important news." Everyone knew it was about the new science teacher.
"As we all know your previous science teacher and one of my close friend died few days ago. It was truly saddening to see him go so soon." He paused for a moment to clear his throat. The science teacher was principal's college friend. One could say they were really close.
"Well I am here to introduce you all to your new science teacher Mr Suchi. Hope you all will get along really well." Everyone clapped and welcomed their new teacher. Kiyoshi felt rather restless because of his presence.
"My name is Suchi as our principal had already mentioned. I am looking forward for your cooperation. I will try my very best to be a good teacher and a good friend." Mr Suchi gave a little introductory speech. Everyone was impressed with his friendly approach.
"Here Mr Suchi...thats Kiyoshi Fujita the famous scholar. He is very intelligent and I am sure he will be happy to learn under your guidance." Principal then introduced Kiyoshi to Mr Suchi .
"Hello Kiyoshi....nice to meet you."
"Pleasure is all mine sir." Kiyoshi replied  bowing down for his teacher. Kiyohsi's face looked calm but inside he was feeling agitated. Soon after Principal and class teacher left. Mr Suchi started the class. First day of his class was just like a introduction session. After the class was over Mr Suchi asked Kiyoshi to follow him to the science lab. Kiyoshi followed him silently. They passed through a huge corridor. Sunlight pierced through the glass making a bright ambience.
"You don't talk much...do you??" Mr Suchi broke the silence.
"Depends on the situation sir."
"Ahhh...to the point." Mr Suchi smirked making Kiyoshi flinch. After walking for a while they reached the science lab. It was big,filled with many different specimen preserved in a many glass jars. A rotting. Stench filled the room. Kiyoshi placed his right hand on his nose.
"Oh I am sorry. Early this morning I broke one specimen jar. That smell is probably the residue of the preservative chemicals." Mr Suchi explained the reason behind that stench.
Kiyoshi remained silent. Then Mr Suchi sat down on his chair.
"You must be wondering why I called you here??"
"Is there anything I can do for you??"
"You always answer to the point or I would say you just jump to the point." Kiyoshi didn't say anything. He felt something fishy was going on.
"I know everything about you Kiyoshi Fujita." He said in a slightly disgusted tone. Kiyoshi winced at his statement.
"You are the son of that scammer...aren't you??"
"I don't have anything to do with my father. And I would appreciate if you leave this topic." Kiyoshi replied. Frustration was clear in his voice. He wondered how Mr Suchi knew about his father.
"Oh I am sorry.  I didn't know about your estranged relation with your father." Every word mr Suchi uttered made Kiyoshi lose patience gradually.
"How's your mother by the way??  She still works at..."
"THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS." Kiyoshi literally growled.
"Filthy worms like you don't deserve to be here." His last remark made Kiyoshi lose his mind. Kiyoshi could feel his body responding to an bewildering power deep inside him. A strange aura surrounded him once again.. His grey eyes started to turn green. Suchi narrowed his eyes as if he knew what was going to happen. But Before kiyoshi could lose all his senses the door flung open
"You haven't changed Suchi. Picking up on a little kid once again." Kiyoshi regained his senses and he was stunned to see his sensei Suijin at school.
"What are you doing here Suijin??" Suchi asked. He seemed to be annoyed by suijin's interference. Kiyoshi was also perplexed by his sensei's presence at his school.
"I am the martial arts teacher of this school. Kiyoshi didn't showed up in the karate club he signed up for...so I came here looking for him. Students told me he is with you." He paused to get a response. But Suchi said nothing.
"I guess your business with Kiyoshi is done. I am taking him with me." Suijin grabbed kiyoshi's arm and left the lab,slamming the door behind him. Suchi just gritted his teeth.
"Sensei....when did you start working here and how do you know Mr Suchi??" Kiyoshi asked his master. But he didn't reply. His expressions were filled with anger. It was new for Kiyoshi as he had never seen his master so angry before. When they reached the karate club room,Suijin threw Kiyoshi on floor.
"What's wrong with you sensei??" Kiyoshi stood up.
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU KIYOSHI??"
Kiyoshi couldn't understand.
"You want to blow off some steam don't you??? Come fight me." Suijin said holding his stance.
"Why would I fight you sensei??"
"You left me no choice then." Before Kiyoshi could even blink,Suijin kicked him hard. Kiyoshi fell few feets away.
"I WON'T FIGHT YOU....DO YOU HEAR ME SENSEI." Kiyoshi said managing to stand up. Suijin kept on attacking him. Kiyoshi just defended himself but never did he attacked his master. Soon Suijin stopped.
"What was that sensei?? Would you bother to give me an explanation.??" Kiyoshi asked. He was getting impatient. Suijin Smiled and looked at his student.
"I wanted you to learn self restrain Kiyoshi. People will always say bad things about you and your family. You can't change the view of others but you can change the way you react. There's someone who doesn't want you to be here. I hope you understand."Suijin caressed kiyoshi's head.
"Sensei.....who doesn't want...." Kiyoshi's question was cut short by Suijin.
"It's not the right time kiyo. Just promise me,you won't ever lose control over yourself." Suijin stretched out his hand towards Kiyoshi.
Kiyoshi didn't understand anything but he trusted his master and grabbed his hand.
"I promise sensei."