Breaking the Curse

Kiyoshi transformed into a demon. Shibou couldn't believe what he was watching. As kiyoshi took a step forward,shibou ordered the guardians of the under realm to attack Kiyoshi. Many shadowy figures who were tormenting the evil souls earlier,came to kill Kiyoshi.

"You think they can defeat me?" Kiyoshi said with a smirk.

"Don't be so over confident Kiyoshi. They will suck the soul right out of your body. And I personally will torment your filthy demon soul." Shibou said with an evil smile.

One of the guardians tried to take on Kiyoshi. But Kiyoshi ripped him apart with his claws. Shibou swallowed thickly. He maintained his composure and asked other guardians to attack Kiyoshi.

"This is getting interesting. Ones I am done with these low lives..I am gonna rip your throat with my bare hands." Kiyoshi's actions became more and more violent as he sliced many guardians of the under realm one by one.

Kiysohi killed every one of them. But as he moved forward to kill Shibou, many more guardians appeared from the Lava down below.

"There's no end to this." Kiyoshi thought.

"Let me see how long your human body can control that immense demonic power?" Shibou knew Kiyoshi's human body would soon get exhausted.

"Long enough to take you down." Kiyoshi kept on slicing the guardians of the under realm but they kept on coming.

On the surface Suijin was trying to keep up the barrier around Kiyoshi. But his physical body was getting weak. Wound on his right shoulder was bleeding non stop. It was getting hard for him to maintain the barrier bacause Kiyoshi's demonic energy was seeping through it,making the barrier unstable.

"He is using too much of his demonic power. His human body will soon fall victim to his demon soul." Suijin clenched his teeth as he pushed even harder to strengthen the barrier.

"I will shred you to pieces. I will take what is mine." Kiyoshi's voice started to crack. He was losing his human heart in the process of retrieving Yumiko's memories.

"Come and get me then." Shibou openly challenged Kiyoshi.

Kiyoshi jumped from one rock to another. All the anger and grief from his past life started to corrupt his human heart.

"RISE....THE BEAST OF THE UNDER REALM!!! HEAR THE COMMAND OF YOUR MASTER AND ELIMINATE THE DEMON SOUL THAT LURKS INSIDE THIS HUMAN." Shibou raised his hand high as he summoned the beast of the under realm. A giant black bull with red eyes emerged from the lava. It exhaled hot steam from his nostrils as it moved his head violently. It had sharp long horns and a golden ring on his right ear. That ring was its restrain. Shibou used to control the beast's powers by that ring. If shibou killed Kiyoshi he would have to answer the supreme Goddess about it so he raised Buru,the beast of the under realm from its slumber.

"I will use Buru as an act of self defence against his demonic powers. The goddess won't be able to put a finger on me." Shibou's evil plan was simple but accurate. Kiyoshi was using a lot of his demonic powers and soon his demonic soul would taint his human soul. And if that happened,nothing could save him.

The bull ran towards Kiyoshi but it couldn't hit him.

"Buru....he is using his demon powers. Change your approach." Shibou commanded the bull. It stared back at Kiyoshi with his rage filled red eyes. It growled and pressed a rock with its hoof. The souls trapped inside the under realm started to rise up. Those souls looked like decayed corpse with maggots all over them.

"Disgusting!!" Kiyoshi cringed at the sight.

Buru acted as the alpha male and commanded all the souls to suck the life force out of Kiyoshi. Souls attacked kiyoshi but he was able to push them back. One soul latched on Kiyoshi's leg and started to suck his life force just like a leach suck blood from its host. Kiyoshi's leg became numb and he fell down. Other souls jumped on him and started to suck on him.