Forever with You

"What just happened?? I was fighting Kagu-tsuchi....how did I end up in my home?" Kiyoshi woke up and found himself on the floor of his bedroom but in his demon form. Sun rays shone through the windows, lighting up everything. Gentle breeze was making curtains dance with it slowly and elegantly.

"Why I am still in my demon form??" Kiyoshi thought as he ran his claws in his long red hairs.

"Hello.." Kiyoshi's eyes widened with shock as Suijin entered his room with a calm expression on his face. He was in his previous divine and youthful form.

"Sensei??!! Is that you??" Kiyoshi asked still confused.

"Yes its me." Suijin replied with a smile.

"But Kagu-tsuchi killed you..." Kiyoshi said clutching his fist.

"Well yes...he killed me but I am not dead you know." Whatever suijin said made Kiyoshi even more confused. He didn't know what suijin had in his mind when he was battling Kagu-tsuchi back in the hospital.

"Is this another dream?? I can't differentiate between reality and dreams anymore??" Kiyoshi sighed and sat on the bed. Suijin came near him and sat beside him. Suijin explained him how he tricked Kagu-tsuchi into killing him,not knowing he was actually killing a God and how Kagu-tsuchi's soul was corrupted by that.

"So now you are going to be reincarnated?" Kiyoshi asked happily.

"Hmmm.."

"You aren't happy??"

"Kiyo...what's the last thing you remember?"

"I was fighting Kagu-tsuchi...I pierced through his heart and that's when I felt an electric shockwave so strong that I fell meters away from Kagu-tsuchi....but I know for sure that I finished him off....last thing I remember is the warmth of Yumiko's embrace. And When I opened my eyes I found myself here?"

"You are dead Kiyo." Suijin said looking down at the floor.

"I thought so." Kiyoshi said smiling.

"You are smiling!!! You aren't sad that you have lost your life again?"

"You know when I was being executed in my past life I felt sad for myself. I felt I was dying for nothing....I wasn't able to save Mayumi... But this time....I feel like I have accomplished something. She will be safe now...."

"Kiyo...I am so sorry...you sacrificed your life for my mission twice."

"Hey now don't mourn over my death...I am happy."

"You are really strong Kiyo." Suijin said placing his hand on Kiyoshi's shoulder.

"But why I am in my home?"

"Oh about that....in your last moments you wanted to see your mother...so I summoned your soul here."

"She is here?" Kiyoshi immediately got up. Suijin nodded. Kiyoshi went outside his room and saw his mother sitting on dining chair clutching a photo frame which had their family photo. Her eyes were red and puffed up from crying. Kiyoshi walked towards her but when he tried to touch her,his hand passed right through her.

"I am sorry mom....I left you...just like dad...." Kiyoshi's vision blurred because of the all the tears welling up in his eyes. Suijin watched this sad scenario from a distance. Kiyoshi's mother was not able to see or hear them.

"Sensei..."

"Yes Kiyo."

"I have one request."

"What is it??"

"Always look after my mom and Yumiko. They have suffered a lot...I want them to be happy."