Overcoming the fear of past

"Are you alright Kiyoshi?" Lady Kagami asked a very terrified Kiyoshi.

"I am fine." Kiyoshi looked at the grave of Akira and Mayumi. Soon the scenario started to get foggy. After few minutes kiyoshi and Lady Kagami were in complete darkness.

"We are back from the past. Did you find what you seek?" She asked in her usual monotonous voice.

"What a horrible death!!" Kiyoshi said slowly. He was completely shaken by his past.

"Are you afraid?"

"I don't know anymore what i am feeling." He was scared and confused. He didn't know what to do next.

"You can stay here if you want. That way no one will bother you again." Lady kagami sensed the fear creeping in Kiyoshi's heart.

"I can stay here!" He was surprised.

"Yes you can." She slowly came close to kiyoshi and embraced him. Kiyoshi's eyes widened with shock but as she started to stroke his hairs slowly,he felt relaxed and started to doze off.

"Hmm...I think...I should take ...some rest. Yeah..... that's right....I need to rest... "here"." Kiyoshi's voice became sloppy and it was getting hard for him to open his eyes.

Lady kagami's blank expression changed into a creepy one. Her shiny silver hairs became rough and her features changed drastically. Her pupil less mirror like eyes became red and her ears became pointy. Her nails changed into claws. Lady Kagami in reality was a demon. One who's soul was inside mirror of time must never give in to fear. And if that person did lose himself to the darkness then his soul would remain in the mirror for eternity.

"Rest my dear." Lady kagami made Kiyoshi fall in a deep sleep.

"Its so peaceful here. I can stay here without any fear." Kiyoshi thought as he fell asleep.

Outside the mirror Suijin was guarding Kiyoshi's physical body. He too was getting impatient. He knew any moment Kagu-tsuchi would show up and in his weak state he wouldn't be able to defend kiyoshi.

"What is he doing in there?" Suijin thought. "What if he has given up!!" A sudden gasp escaped his lips. His fears were right. Kiyoshi was lost in the darkness unable to wake up from his deep slumber.

                          ------------

Kiyoshi found himself in his bed. He rubbed his eyes and looked outside the window.

"What a weird dream!!" He thought to himself. He had no memory of his past and Yumiko. He found himself living his normal life.

"Hey Kiyo....you up??" Kiyoshi's eyes met Arata's shining brown orbs.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning??" He asked annoyingly.

"Its your first day at Horikoshi Gakuen!! I wanted to be here with you. Aren't you excited Mr scholar?"

"You are really stupid. That's your excuse to be here...really??"

"Since you asked." He paused and looked back if Kiyoshi's mom was there. "Please take me with you. I will accompany you to your school." He said holding Kiyoshi's hand and shaking it like a maniac.

"And what will you do there...you big dope?"

"Isn't it obvious. I want to check out all the rich hot chicks of your new school. Please take me ....please." He literally jumped on kiyoshi.