REVIVAL

TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO

After Mayumi and Akira's demise

"What were you thinking back then Suijin?" Supreme Goddess of sun,Lady Amaterasu asked angrily. Her courtroom filled with her raging voice.

"What did I do?? Can't you see what Kagu-tsuchi has done?" Suijin replied frowning. He was sitting right in front of her throne,bowing down. High pillars of her courtroom reached the sky. It has no roof and was big. Behind her throne was the symbol of sun. It was like a huge platform in mid air.

"You involved a human into all this mess. Why can't you leave the past behind. Kojin is gone. Stop messing around."

"All you have to say is all this My Lady? Kojin is gone because of Kagu-tsuchi. He killed him...do you hear me?? He killed him." Suijin got up and shouted back. Lady Amaterasu remained silent. She knew how hurt Suijin was because of Kojin's death.

"I know. But there's nothing in my power to do anything against him."

"You are aware of every sinister act that he had done. Forest fires,volcanic eruptions everything happens on his command. But he is doing it again and again so that humans start to fear the fire. People worship him only because they are afraid of fire. He isn't worthy of being a God?"

"So you want to kill him?"

"I would have killed him if I could but...." He stopped mid sentence as he remembered the promise he made to Lady Izanami.

"Are you afraid of killing a God?" She asked smirking.

"Why would I be?"

"You are not a fool Suijin. You know very well what killing a God will do to you..or any one else for the matter?"

"I am not afraid of the consequences.
..I just can't do it because I promised Lady Izanami."

"You are lying. You are afraid. Do you fear not being reborn again this much??" Lady Ameratsu paused and looked at suijin.

"I am not like Kagu-tsuchi. He killed kojin because he knew kojin was yet to become a God. Killing a God means corrupting your own soul. And when a God is corrupted he can't be reincarnated again. But this is not the reason." Suijin said staring right back at Lady Amaterasu. She sighed and got up from her golden throne.

"Then why are you hesitating?" She asked.

"I have to wait until Akira and Mayumi are reborn again."

"What are you planning Suijin?"

"I am going to renounce my divinity and I need your help." Suijin said smiling.

"Lady Ameratsu....Lady Ameratsu." The supreme Goddess was pulled out of her train of thoughts. She lifted her gaze from the floor to the person calling her.

"Yes Lord Ryojin." She said politely. The God of water,who took upon the duty of the water God after Suijin renounced his divinity was standing in her courtroom with his eyebrows knitted together in a frown.

"Lord Suijin has been killed by Kagu-tsuchi. Are we still not going to do anything against him?" The man with piercing icy blue eyes and long white hair asked angrily.

"I can understand how you are feeling right now but its not the time to act impulsively. We have to wait till Kojin is revived."

"Those two humans don't stand a chance against Kagu-tsuchi. They will be killed."