♡11♡

Anthony's Pov:

Tempy had been limping since yesterday to me it's very funny but she doesn't think so.

"Keep laughing and you gone be sleeping alone today." She said as we walked through the store.

That only cause me to have another laughter fit which only caused her to roll her eyes.

"Asshole" She mumbled before trying to grab the chips.

"I'm asshole." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Yes"

"You sure?" I asked pressing up against her.

She shook her head no which only caused me to laugh again.

"Baybeh" I called out at she started walking well limping off.

"What?" She asked turning towards me.

I pointed to the variety bag of chips.

"No because you only eat one kind out the bag."

"I eat two." I said poking my lip out.

"Get them Anthony." She said crossing her arms.

I grabbed the bag and then rushed over to her. I put the bag in the basket and then wrapped my arms around her.

We walked around the store and Temperance grabbed everything off the grocery list and of course I pick up random shit cause that's just what I do.

After we paid for everything we left and went straight home since I put like five things of ice cream in the basket.

"My stomach hurt." Temperance complained as I drove down the street.

"You won't know till six weeks from now of you pregnant so."

"I know and my doctor had to push my doctor's appointment back. It's now on March 19th."

"That's like four weeks from now."

"I know but like what if I'm already pregnant?"

"What you mean, if you ain't pregnant after all the sex we had yesterday. You need to get checked cause I know for a fact my swimmers are swimming." I said causing her to straight face me.

"Fuck you nigga and I'm talking about that, like what if I was already pregnant before yesterday."

"Oh well shit we might had put a little sister or brother in there with them." I said focusing on the road.

"You so annoying."

"You just mad I fucked ya walk up."

"I wasn't expecting us to have sex all day."

"Aye I gave you breaks woman."

"Thirty minute breaks in between each of your climaxes does not count because you took like two hours plus to nut each time. We started fucking a six in the mining and didn't finish till ten at night, does any of that sound normal to you?"

"I like to say we made love rather then we fucked."

"Really nigga really."

"You know I'm surprised you up and mobile cause yesterday a nigga had to carry you to the bathroom and shit."

"I soaked in the bath tub till the water got cold and then let that water out and ran some more hot water."

"That's why the water got cold fast as hell in the shower."

"Your welcome."

"How you mad at me for giving you want you asked for?"

"I didn't ask to possibly need a wheelchair after sex. I didn't ask for anything, you took charge and then when you let me take charge you turned around and took charge again."