♡30♡

Anthony's Pov:

I just left the shop and now I'm heading home with donuts. Only reason I got donuts is because I got two more tattoos after telling Temperance I was done with getting tattoos.

I got my side burns tattooed with Self Made and I got a tattoo behind my right ear of a peace sign, heart, and smiley face. I know they sound random but they both actually have a meaning to them.

"I thought I smelled donuts." Tempy said walking into the kitchen.

This woman can smell food over a mile away.

"What you do?" She asked biting into two donuts.

"Nothing" I said before kissing her lips.

When I pulled back from the kiss she grabbed my face and then turned my head from side-to-side.

She nodded her head and then took the donuts.

"Baybeh" I called out as she walked up the stairs.

I followed behind her. I checked our bedroom and seen she wasn't there and then I checked the nursery but she wasn't in there either, so I stopped and thought for a minute.

"Where her ass at?" I asked myself.

I went to the bedroom closes to the stairs and looked at her as she sat on the floor eating donuts.

"I couldn't make it to the bedroom. I got tired." She said still eating.

"You mad at me?"

"No, I guess I can't be. You a grown ass man. If you felt the need to get more tattoos then aye that's you. I mean you do own your own shops so it ain't like you have to have a certain appearance for your job. But if you get any face tattoos like on your frontal face, I'll kick yo ass."

"I'm done with getting tattoos for now."

"I wonder if it's true?"

"What?"

"That for you have heartburn, your baby has a lot of hair."

"I thought it was the more hair you lose, the more hair the baybeh has." I said sitting across from her.

We haven't really decorated all the guess room yet but that's okay cause not everybody is staying here after the baby comes. Mama and Mama T are the only ones staying with us. Scarlett and Grandma are staying with Sid.

"Hm" She said before putting a donut to my lips. "You know I'm not suppose to have this much sugar right." She added as I bit the donut.

"Well why did you eat ten donuts then?"

"They so good, it's like once you start you just can't stop."

I shook my head at her and then started laughing.

"Guess what." I said before kissing her lips.

"What?"

"Four weeks and the gender is out." I said causing her to smile.

"Seven and the baby here."

"Damn your pregnancy going by fast as hell. Let's just hope those six weeks goes by just as fast."

She shook her head and leaned over.

"Sex is always on your mind baby." She said kissing my lips."The baby will be home by that time, so sex is out the door for a while."

She out her damn mind if she think I ain't hitting it after those six weeks.

"I got your outfit picked out as well."