♡45♡

Anthony's Pov:

What Dr. Coles said has been replaying in mind. How the fuck could she be pregnant? She on birth control and shit like how is this possible and how the fuck is she pregnant with twins. I don't even think I have twins in my family. Ain't twins white people shit in the first place.

"Ant" Tempy said sitting on the bed rocking RaRa to sleep.

"I'm confused as shit." I said laying back.

"I wasn't taking birth control like I was suppose to be."

"Say what?" I asked her sitting up.

She moved from the bed closer to the door.

"I wasn't taking the pills like I was suppose to me. I haven't took then in a few weeks."

"What's a few weeks Temperance? You almost 10 weeks."

"I haven't took the pills since January 10th."

"You been lying to me this whole time?"

"Well I didn't lie because when you asked I was taking the pills."

"So that makes it okay?"

"No, I get you don't wasn't no more kids with me Ant but...."

"Stop right there Tempy. It's not that I don't want anymore kids, I just don't want to lose you or our children. Half of me wants to say thank you God and jump for join but the other half of me is just worried that you want make it. I almost lost you after you had RaRa and I don't ever want to experience that again."

"I get your worried baby and I promise after these two are born. No more kids, I'll get on the shot or whatever matter fact all get my tubes tied."

I shook my head and looked at her as she had a big smile on her face.

"Now can be happy about the fact we finally have not one but two boys?"

"Yeah"

I got out the bed and walked over to her. After kissing her lips I took a sleeping RaRa to her room. I laid her down and walked back into our room and looked at Tempy as she stood in the mirror and took pictures.

"My due date is November 17th but twins are hardly ever born on their due date."

"I can't believe you pregnant already and Kairah ain't even five months yet."

"She'll be five months in a few weeks. She turn five months on the 21."

"Yo ass was pregnant before my birthday even came around."

"Right, I was like three weeks pregnant by your birthday. I can't believe I'm be pregnant on my birthday once again."

"You gone be what fifteen weeks."

"Yep yep."

"How we gone our crazy ass mommas about this?" I asked laying across the bed.

"How we gone tell grandma?" She asked laying beside me.

"Through prayer." I said causing her to laugh.

"Well RaRa ain't happy about it."

"Why you say that?"

"She kept hitting my stomach earlier."

"She gone love them when they come out."

"Yeah I know. I still can't believe we having twins."

"Bet they don't even look black."

"They not cause your family DNA is overpowering mine. They gone look white just like Kairah."

"Damn man, this my mama and grandma fault. They into them mixed niggas and got our kids looking white and shit."

"I keep forgetting you dad is white and Puerto Rican and Grandpops Sven is white and creole.
That is a very weird mixture."

"Who you telling and mama ass thought it was just fine to have kids by that nigga. We took after her and our kids taking after him."

"Ain't Grandma Dominican and Black?"

"Hell yeah." I said shaking my head.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Miller." Grandma said walking in the room with momma and mama T behind her.

We just mugged them and looked at TV that wasn't even on.

"What we do?" Mama T asked looking at us.

"Oh you ain't do anything mama." Tempy said causing grandma to turn her head to the side and look at us.

"Well what we do?" She asked while rolling her eyes.

"Had kids with a mixed nigga knowing you mixed, which caused our kids to come out looking like they belonged to another family." I said causing them to look off.

"Well in our defense at least y'all kids hair ain't nappy." Mama said shrugging her shoulders.

"Why everybody said kids as in more then one?" Mama T asked

"We including Scarlett and Sid." Grandma said causing Tempy to laugh.

"Yeah no, I'm pregnant again and this time it's twins so no gender reveal this time. Their boys." She said causing them all to look at her.

"She joking right." Grandma said with frowned eyebrows.

"No" I said causing Mama and Mama T to smile.

"I can't believe I'm finally getting a grandson." They said hugging each other.

"I'm I the only one who realizes Kairah ain't even close to one."

"We realize Grandma." I said causing her to shake her head.

"Shit who am I to talk I had kids back to back."

"No details." We all said causing her to laugh.

"Let's watch a movie." Tempy said getting off the bed.

We all walked down stairs and her ass already had the movie set up.

"Fuck is you? Flash in disguise?" I asked sitting beside her.

"Nope"

"This movie really? With y'all last name. Okay." Mama said as Temperance pressed play to the movie.

- I really don't have anything to say but excuse the errors. Well I guess I can say pray for me cause I go back to hell Sep. 6th...when do y'all start back hell if you still being forced/choose to go? -