♡39♡

Temperance's Pov:

Temperance's Pov:

I stood over Kairah's bed and just watched her as she slept. We can still hold her even though she connected to so much stuff but I decided to just let her sleep. She goes for surgery tomorrow and I'm so nervous like after holding her and feeding her and even changing her diaper, I feel so attached to her already.

"Baybeh" Ant called out as he walked back in the room.

Everyone hasn't came back yet but I don't blame them cause they was here from 6pm to 1am the next day. Now it's only 10:30am, so I know they still sleep or just waking up.

"How you feeling?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

"I feel good, I'm just so happy to finally see her." I said running my hands through her hair. "She got so much hair."

"There go your heartburn." He said laughing.

"Right"

I looked at her as she slowly started opening her eyes. I smiled and looked up at Anthony as he started smiling as well. He took his jacket off and walked around and picked her up.

"Hey lil mama. You finally woke up huh." She said causing her to start smiling.

I smiled at the sight and then grabbed my phone and took a picture.

"Aw look at y'all." Mama sad walking in with Mama Samira behind her.

"Everybody else still sleep but we just could wait to see her again." Mama Samira said looking at Ant as he held Kairah.

"You wanna hold her mama?" He asked looking between both of them.

"Has she had her first bath yet?" Mama asked looking at him.

"Yeah we gave her, her first bath a few hours ago." I said looking at her.

"Yeah ill hold her then." She said walking towards her.

I shook my head at her and then sat down on the bed.

"What's the plan for today? Well with y'all of course." I said as they all huddled around Kairah.

"Stay up here with our grandbaby." Mama said never taking her eyes from Kairah.

"When did you change?" Mama Samira asked causing me to look up from my phone.

"Oh um, I was able to take my shower around 1:50 and Ant got our hospital bags out the car at that time so I ended up showering and changing around 2."

"Hm I bet you feel better. I mean child birth is amazing but the smell of it is not." Mama Samira said causing Mama to nod.

"Yeah well good thing it won't be a next time." Ant said shaking his head.

"Wait Ant you don't want no won't not more kids? What happened with you wanting to have four kids?" Mama Samira asked causing him to shake his head.