♡14♡

Temperance's Pov:

I got dressed with biggest smile on my face as I watched Anthony get dressed while humming a song.

"Somebody excited today." I said causing him to laugh.

"Today is the day." He said smiling.

"The doctor's appointment."

"Bet it's gone be all good news today."

"Hopefully" I said fixing my shirt.

Once we was both dressed and ready, we walked out the room and in to the living room where Leela and Dylan sat with DJ.

"How many we help y'all?"

"We here to babysit Coty." Lele said smiling.

"You just wanna be the first to know how the doctor's appointment went."

"Still dogsitting tho."

"True, well we'll see y'all later." Ant said walking to the door.

Once we got in the car I laid my chair back and looked at Anthony.

We had discussed his hoeness or whatever and he was pretty straight forward about how many girls he actually shared his body with and the number could have been lower but I can't complain because it was before me and it's not like he gave me anything.

"What you thinking about?" Ant asked while driving down the street.

"Nothing really."

"You know I was think this winter for our one year anniversary we could go back to Hawaii, since you enjoyed it so much."

"That would be nice baby." I said looking out the window.

"Or maybe Paris."

"That would be nice too." I said still looking out the window.

"What about Japan or Tokyo?"

"That would be nice."

"I was thinking about getting my balls pierced."

"That wou-- wait what?" I asked looking at him.

"That caught yo attention huh?"

"You joking right, right?"

"Yeah I'm joking but come on what's on yo mind?"

"It's nothing baby."

"You know I'm not believing a word you saying right?"

"I'm telling the truth, there's nothing wrong. I'm just a little sleep and my nipples hurt." I said looking at him as he tried not to laugh.

"Excuse me?" He said before going into a fit of laughter.

"A hehe hell nigga my nipples truly are killing a nigga and I don't know why. They so damn sensitive and I don't know why." I said looking at him as he continued to laugh. "Fuck you" I said while pulling my phone out.

I plugged the AUX cord in and when to a Playlist that was labeled Hm which only consisted of 15 songs. I put it on shuffle and the first song to play was S.E.X by Lyfe Jennings which caused me and Lil asshole to sing alone.

By the time we made it to the doctor's office we was half way through sing Would You Be Here by B2k and as normal lil asshole had to be extra.

"You ready?" He asked while putting the car in park.

I looked at him and then got out the car. He drunk if he thinks I'm talk to him after he laughed about my sensitive nipples. I signed in and then sat down and waited for my name to be called.

"You mad at me baybeh?" He said sitting beside me. "You know I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing with you." He said wrapping his arms around me.

He pulled me in for a kiss but I turned my head causing his lips to land on my cheek.

"Temperance Miller." The nurse called out causing me to stand up.

We followed her to the back and to my surprise Dr. Coles was actually waiting in us.

"Are you ready for the ultrasound?" She asked at I sat on the bed.

"Yes ma'am." I said laying back.

I pulled up my shirt and rested my hand at the top of my stomach. Like the part right under your breast. She put the gel on my stomach and the probe.

"Woah" She said looking at the monitor that was facing her at an angle so we couldn't see the screen.

"What wrong?" Me and Ant asked in unison.

"Your pregnant like pregnant, pregnant." She said turning the screen to us.

We looking at the screen and then at each other.

"How pregnant?" Ant asked looking at her.

- I guess this is somewhat a cliffhanger. -