Blackwell

"Max." I hear. My eyes open slowly to see Chloe leaning towards me.

"What?" I ask. A yawn escapes my lips as I stretch.

"We're here." She says with her signature smirk. I look around to see the familiar building.

Blackwell.

"Why are we here?" I ask.

"Well... I talked to Principal Wells and he says you can come back. So. We're here." She says. I smile and pull her face down and kiss her lips softly. We kiss for a moment, moving our lips together like they were made to do. I pull away and smile.

"Thank you Chloe." I say. She let's out a small chuckle.

"Anything for my girlfriend." Chloe says. Her smile growing bigger. I tense up and she looks at me. "Y-You okay with being my girlfriend?"

I kiss her again. This time a bit more rough. When I pull away I pull on her bottom lip.

"Of course." I say with a small laugh. We get out and walk to the office hand in hand. When we walk in Principal Wells was already there waiting.

"Max!" He exclaimed once he saw me. He smiled and held his hand out, which I took and shook. "This way."

Wells motions for us to walk in and sit down. Once all of us were sitting down Wells cleared his throat.

"Okay. Everything pretty much is the same. Except Photography. It has been moved to your final period." He said as he handed me paper and my keys. I took it and we shook hands again. Chloe leads the way towards her pickup truck to grab my things.

When we walk out I run into someone. I don't fall since Chloe was holding on to me. I looked towards the person to see her laying on the floor.

She had shoulder length black hair in loose curls with hornrimmed glasses in front of her hazel eyes. Her face was small and soft looking. She had a button nose and smiled when we made eye contact.

"Hi! I'm sorry about that." She said getting up. When she stood I notice she dressed kinda punk like Chloe. She wore ripped jeans and vans that made her slightly taller than me, a blue and black flannel with a white crop top underneath.

"Oh. D-Don't worry about that." I said nervously.

What the hell Max?!

"I'm Emily!" She said. Her voice was cheery and gently.

"I'm Max and this is Chloe." I said with a smile. Something about her just made me.

"Yeah. I'm her girlfriend." Chloe says, jealously clear in her voice and throwing her arm around my shoulder. Emily nodded with a smile.

"That's awesome!" She said. "Well see you around!"

With that she turned and walked away. As she walked I couldn't help but notice the way her hips moved. I bit my bottom lip and walked with Chloe to grab my things.

This isn't going to end well.