Replacement

-Max's PoV-

I wake up feeling like crap.

You deserve it. Telling Chloe you love her then liking someone else.

I don't like Emily!

You just don't want to admit it. That Chloe was right.

That's not it. I! Don't! Like! Emily!

Then what? Didn't want to tell Chloe the truth? That you love her and not Emily?

That's not it. I just...

Snap out of it. Let's go get breakfast.

I get up and get dressed in my normal attire. Jeans, a short with a doe, and grey hoodie. I walk out, not caring about my bag. The bus arrives right when I walk up and I hop on.

It drives and drives, finally arriving at Two Whales.

Yes, I know. Chloe comes here, I most likely will see her. But today is when she goes gets weed, she'll be out for a few hours.

I walk in and am greeted by the sweet smell of bacon. A smile creeps on my face and go seat at the only open booth.

The one me and Chloe used to sit at.

I sit down and let my hand trace the math equation scratched into it. Joyce walks up with a small smile.

"Hey sweet pea." Joyce says. I look up and smile.

"Hey Joyce. How's Chloe?" I ask. Her smile fades and she looks at her feet.

"Fine I guess... she doesn't really sleep since the breakup. She flips out more than before, keeps throwing things and going to that stupid junkyard. She'll never admit it, but she hurts and misses you." She says.

"I miss her too..." I say weakly. A tear escapes my eye and I take a deep breath. "Uh. Can I get bacon and eggs please?"

Joyce nods and walkes away. She yells to the back. All the sudden the diner cleared out and it was practically empty. I hear someone enter but I don't look up, until I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey Max." My eyes catch the color of blue. Her blue eyes and blue hair. How I missed them so much. A smile crawls on my face.

"Hey ba- uh. Chloe!" I say enthusiastically. But my smile drops when I see her hands are joined together with another girl.

Her red hair is bright like fire, her green eyes send a shiver down my spine. The girls face is covered in freckles but they are way lighter than mine with a small faint scar over her left eyebrow. Her shirt is black paired with black skinny jeans and high top converse.

She is stunning. Way better looking than me. Chloe deserves her. I smile.

"Who are you?" I ask nicely. She smiles brightly.

"I'm Kelly." Her voice is sweet. And she has a British accent. Can she get any more attractive?

"Can. Can we sit here? This is kinda our booth." Chloe says with a soft smile. I am filled with sadness. I nod and get up. I grab a new booth and match them make kissing face at each other.

She moved on.