Motherly Love

-Chloe's PoV-

I raced home in my beaten up truck. Not caring about anything or anyone. How could Max do this to me?!

I loved her!

I love her...

I gave her everything I could!

My time!

My attention!

My love!

And she turns around and loves on someone else while telling me she loved me!

How can someone fucking do that!?

She was telling the truth when she said she loved you.

No! No! She loves Emily!

Maybe she was just scared.

Scared of what?!

The way you were reacting..

No. No. She just didn't want to lie to my face!

She loves you dumbass! She was just scared that you went into hulk mode.

Wait... is she scared of me?

Most likely.

Oh no... I'm becoming a monster.

I slam on my breaks when I pull up to my house. I run in and upstairs. Ignoring my mother's frightened words.

Once the door is closed I punch the wall next to me. My arm gets stuck and I rip it out, not caring about the scratches on my arm. I started to rip down posters as blood streamed down my arm.

Soon I hear a knock on my door.

"What!" I snapped. Throwing the door open. There stands Joyce, my mom. Her eyes wide in horror. She looks me up and down, stopping at my blood stained arm. Her hand touches mine and I pull it away.

"Chloe what happened?" Her voice soft and scared.

"Nothing! I'm fine!" I snap. She grabs my hand and holds it tight.

"This?! This is not nothing!" Joyce says. She drags me into the bathroom. I don't try to fight her, I'm to tired to fight her.

Her hands push my shoulders down so I'd sit on the toilet lid. She goes into the medicine cabinet and grabs some rubbing alcohol.

"This is gonna sting." She says as she drenches a cotton swab.

"What?" I ask since I was paying half attention. She takes the cotton swab to the cuts, causing me to jump. "Ow ow ow."

"Oh. Calm down you big baby." She says with a small laugh. I smile weakly. After a few minutes she is done and blows gently on the freshly cleaned cuts.

When I was little, she used to clean my scrapped knees all the time. She always used rubbing alcohol, causing it to sting. I usually whined in pain and she would gently blow on it. The cool air always helped.

She put a few bandaids on me and helps me off the toilet.

"Chloe. What happened?" She asked.

"Uh. I. Uh. Max... she... she likes someone else... and it's just... we got into a fight... and I was hella pissed and I punched a hole in my wall..." I say. Joyce hugs me quickly. I just fall into her arms, holding on her like my life depended on it as I cried out. "I thought she loved me mom... why would she do this!?"

"Shhh. It's okay... itll all be okay Chloe." Joyce says as she runs her hands through my hair. Soothing me. "It'll all be okay."

"What if its not?" I ask weakly. Joyce pulls me away and grabs my face. Forcing me to look at her.

"It will be. Okay Chloe? You just have to focus on the positive." She says. She kisses my forehead and helps me up. We walk to my room and I fall on my bed, having no energy to change. Joyce pulls the covers over me and tucks me in like I'm five.

I'd never admit it.

But I enjoyed it.

She kisses the top of my head and leaves, closing my door. I curl up in a ball and let my thoughts take over as I slowly drifted to sleep.

From now on, the pov's will change, so just look at the top of the story to see who's it will be that chapter.