Stories

I walk to Emily's dorm room shaking.  Not knowing what will happen. Maybe she'll kiss me again.. I dont know what to do.

I can't tell Chloe. She'll be so over powered with rage that she'll believe Emily when she says I 'liked' it.

Before my fist can hit the door, the door swings open. There stands Emily with a big grin.

"Ready to work?" She asks practically jumping. I shrug.

"I guess." I said weakly. She walks out and closes the door behind her.

"Cheer up Buttercup." Emily said. She starts walking towards the door and I follow close behind. We exit and she starts walking to a black car. Emily gets in and starts the car. I hesitate before getting in.

She takes off to the unknown destination. We don't talk, we just drive. After about 20 minutes she stops on the side of the road. We get out and start to walk.

The trees moved from the wind causing a noise, that was oddly beautiful. The sun moved around the leaves causing our shadows to look different.

"So... what's your story?" Emily asked. I looked at her in shock she would ask me.

"What do you mean?" I ask. She lets out a small laugh.

"Exactly what I said." She says with a snotty tone.

"Um.." I say thinking. "I grew up here.. left to Seattle for five years.. came back when my best friend went missing... ended up meeting Chloe... fell for her.. and yeah.."

She puts her hands in her pocket.

"That's not very interesting." She says.

"Well... I'm not a very interesting person." I said kicking a rock. "What's your story."

She started thinking about to tell me or not. At least I think she was since she was quite. I was about to tell her she didn't have to but she sighed.

"Well... when I was 7.. my dad was... um, abusive and manipulated me.." She started she looked into the distance. "When I was 16..."

Her voice trailed off. I looked at her and stopped. Emily looked at me with pain in her eyes.

"I was.. um.. I was... um gang... gang raped.." She looked at her feet with a small tear falling. I felt something fill my body.

Pity?

Guilt?

I haven't really felt this before. I went to grab her hand but stopped short.

"I'm sorry." I mumble. Emily looks up at me and lunges towards me. Her lips connected to mine and I push her away. "What the fuck!"

"Um. Sorry." She says quickly. Then snaps to her normal self. "Don't tell anyone. About any of that. Or the kiss."

"Uh.. uh okay." I say. Scared of what she'll do. We spend the rest of the day not really talking. Just took the photo and went back to Blackwell. When we arrived, I saw a very happy blue haired rebel running towards me.

"Maxi-pad!" She screamed with a grin on her face. Her arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up, spinning me around.

"Chloe!" I said not as enthusiastic. Because it was impossible.

"Wanna go watch movies in your room?" She asks setting me down and grabbing my hand. I nodded and lead her to my room. Once I close the door and Chloe puts the movie in I realize its time to tell her about the kiss between me and Emily.

Sorry on the really late update, but to make it up I'll post the next chapter tomorrow. Hope you enjoy this short chapter. (: