Setteling in

I walked into Blackwell to settle in. I was able to come back IF I attend Blackwell. Which isn't that bad.

See Blackwell is a famous school for art. Only a selected few get in. Well I applied and got in. Which is weird since I applied a week ago and I got in super fast. Maybe because I am an amazing photographer.

I walk to the office and wait, I set my suitcase on the floor and sat down. After a few minutes I am approached by a tall dark man.

"Maxine?" He asks, his voice deep and friendly.

"If its not to much to ask I would prefer Max." I say politely. He nodded with a smile and offered his hand, I took it and we shook on it.

"Well, let's talk about a few things." He says as he motions me into his office. I walk in and he follows shutting the door. "Well. You'll be living her. So."

He digs around his drawer for something. He stops and smilies pulling out keys. He holds them out and I take them with a smile and a nod.

"Now. Here is your classes." He says handing me a peice of paper.

"Thank you." I say. He stands and we shake hands again and he leads me out.

I pock up my suitcase and turn around running into someone.

"Ow!" They yelled. I rubbed my head and looked at them. They were a he and his hair was a brown, like chocolate and his eyes where looking up and down.

"I'm sorry." I said. His brown eyes met with mine and he smiled weakly.

"No I'm sorry." He mumbles. I giggle and start to walk away, I then turn around to see he hasn't moved.

"Can you show me to the dorms?" I ask. He nods with his mouth open and walks with me.

"Hi. I'm Warren." He says holding his hand out. I put my hand against his and we shake.

"I'm Max." I say, he pulls his hand away.

We talk until we reached the doors. He loves science and movies.

He is a nerd.

"Thanks Warren." I say, I take my things and walk down a hallway. When I reached the door at the end I put my things down and open the door.

The room was plain. There was a bed to my right and a desk at the end. A small window above the desk and a closet thing to my left. There was also a couch against the left wall.

I throw my stuff on my bed. The bed is just a bear mattress nothing on it.

"Well. I need to go shopping." I told myself. I brought a pillow and a blanket but no sheet. I groan.

I start hanging things in the closet thing when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door, confused, to see a small girl. She was white with a simple summer dress hung loosely on her with a jean jacket, her hair in a messy bun. I udjust myself on my other foot making the sun illuminate her gold cross hung around her neck.

"Hi." She says cheery, but quietly.

"Hi." I say with a smile, she smiles back and holds her hand out.

"I'm Kate." She said, we joined hands and shook.

"Max." I say. Her smile grows bigger.

"Just wanted you to know, I'm down the hall if you need anything." She says, she turns and starts to walk away.

"Kate?" I ask. She turns around with her smile on her face. "Do you know the bus schedule?"

"Yeah. There should be one in 5 minutes." She says. I nod.

"Thanks." I say, she walks back to her room and I grab $25 and step out. Ad I walk down the hall I pass a room with a whiteboard. I look at it to see the name RACHEL in bold letters with little doodles around. I feel a smile crawl on my face.

"I miss you so much Rachel." I whisper at the door, hoping she'll walk out with her smile and giggle. And say "don't worry max."

But sadly it doesn't.

I walk to the bus stop and wait. Like Kate said after a few minutes it appeared. I climbed on and sat down, putting in my ear buds and got lost in space.

After awhile we stop and I hop off to walk to the store. When I enter I walk to a manager.

"Where is your bedroom supplies?" I ask. She has red hair cut short and her dark skim makes it stand out.

"Over there." She says pointing her fingers. I follow where she pointed and walked down the aisle. I look around, after awhile I found a light blue spread sheet.

As I walked out the aisle I bumped I to someone, causing me to fall on the ground.

"What the fuck!?" They yelled. I looked up to see bright blue hair. Its the girl from earlier. My heart beat quicken and my breath was caught in my throut.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. She looked down at me, her blue eyes filled with anger. She looked me up and down as I laid there, her eyes turned soft and I heard her grunt.

I might be imagining it, but I thought I saw her cheeks turn red as she turned on her heels and walked away.

I got up and paid for my thing and left, I didn't know when the next bus was so I started to walk.

Biggest mistake ever.

It took me forever to get back, by then I was sweaty and hot. I went back into my room, threw my bedsheet on quickly and took a towel to the showers. I was in and out quickly and I went back into my room.

I dressed in a bug T-shirt and underwear, I crawled into bed and fell asleep to the thought of the blue haired girl.