Chapter 5: I'm sorry

Previously on Miss Fortune...

'Really is a different plans, different people. Marinette has changed. She didn't wanted to hurt me but now...now she is hurting me. I do deserve this since I hurt her feelings more than this... Sorry M'Lady... For underestimating you...You are now officially one of the different people.'

"Nonononono...I...I...I hurt him...He is now hurt because of me...It's all my fault...I'm sorry, Chat Noir, Adrien...Please, never forgive me, what I have done to you...But please come back alive...There is no point in my life, if you are not included...Please...come back to me...Adrien... Adrien!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing, Miss Fortune?! Did you forget what we had a deal about? Get his miraculous and give it to me! Get a hold of yourself! I will take your wills and rights and powers from you! Now get a hold of yourself! Marinette!" said Hawkmoth.

And in that moment, Marinette thought about Adrien calling her name when actually it was Hawkmoth who called her name. And when she thought about him, her tears came down through her cheeks and she was crying for her partner and for friend.

"Adrien..." she says as she sobs.

"Marinette, Miss Fortune! GET HOLD OF YOURSELF NOW!"

When Hawkmoth ordered her, she came back to Miss Fortune form and personality and she started to obey him again as she stands up.

"Sorry Hawkmoth, I couldn't get a hold of myself. I deeply apologize to you. I will start to do our plans again." As she says that, another spot from her earrings came out. Now she had 2 more spots to go.

~Meanwhile in Marinette's room~

"Huh? Where...Where am I?" says Adrien as he wakes up from unconsciousness.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Marinette's parents taking care of him. He was surprised at first but he got used to it because he never felt this warmth before. He always wanted a loving parents and family like this.

"Adrien, are you okay? Are you fully healed?" says Marinette's mom as she touches him softly.

"Yeah, but how did I ended up here? Did someone took me here?"

"Yeah, Ladybug did. But her costume looked different it was the opposite color of Ladybug. Did something happened to her?"

"...Actually, yes. She is akumatized right now and I need to her save her but she wouldn't let me."

"Really, but she is superhero. Can she possibly be akumatized?"

"Yes, when the superhero you believe is in civilian form, they can be a easy prey for the evil akuma. I was...once like this too but, someone saved me from it. This person sacrificed herself and went being akumatized instead of me. But somehow, I couldn't save her...She...she was important to me and she just went away so quick that I don't want to remember it. That's why I don't want Ladybug to be akumatized and...and go away from me... I want to save her...I don't want to lose someone that is important to me like this person who sacrificed for me..."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Adrien... We know how you feel but she requested us to keep you safe, until this is done... We can't let you go...Sorry, Adrien."

'Wait, until this is done? You mean, no way...!'

"Wait, I need to go, please... I know she did request you guys to keep me safe, but I don't need safety. I need to go find Ladybug and save her! I can't make the same mistakes. Please, let me go!"