4. Facing Her!

It's not necessary ..what we hope..what we wish ..we get that only ..sometimes life serves you the bitter food..still you have to taste it.. Everything happens for some reasons.. Every good or bad thing has a reason..all we need to do is to be patient enough..and analyze things in a better way..

Life can never be a bed of rose..sometimes there are millions of thorns ..but still! Life goes on..it doesn't stop.. It just goes on.. So accept what is coming ..and make your present better..which will eventually makes your future blissful..

Manik with a thudding heart..entered inside her room..as soon as he entered inside..a pillow in full speed crashed on him..when he looked straight..he found her totally out of control..everything was messed in her room..which was in order after she slept..

She was about to throw a vase on him..when suddenly she noticed his face..and stopped in mid..her angry face..changed into the soft one..and Manik noticed that change..he got a hope that may be ..may be she recognized him..

But soon all his thoughts went in bin..when she narrowed her gaze on him..and looked at him angrily..

Nandini : "kaun ho tum?.. Mere room mei Kyu aaye?.. Jao..jao yaha se.." ... She screamed ..and her first line pricked in his heart..

"She forgot me! She forgot us!.." ..his heart screamed ..but no sound came out of his mouth..as if ..he was prepared for this..

Manik : "Nandini.. Its Me .. Manik.. Remember ..Manik.."..he said in soft voice ..and started walking inside..while she now pondered on the name..

" Maniiikk".. She said in the most childish tone which made a smile on his face.. He slowly walked towards her..she was sitting on the bed..she seems to be calm now..

"Ma..niik .. Manik.. Maaaaaa..nniiikkkk.. Manik".. She started chanting his name like a small baby..he just smiled at it..and stand a little far from her..

She looked at him..for a brief moment..the world stopped..the time stand Still..there eyes met..after long 2 months.. He is able to look in those hazel eyes.. He noticed..she is no longer the same Nandini..she has changed a lot.. Her glowing face..isn't glowing now..her shining smile isn't there..her glinting eyes..are dull now.. The peace which used to be there..is not there.. She has changed.. That star diva of St. Xavier's is no longer a star...

His trance broke down..when she called him..

" ma..niikk".. She first said ma then emphasized the last words..and nodded her head in yes...

Nandini : "mai tumhe janti hu?..".. She asked very innocently and he smiled..

Manik : " we are friends Nandini..".. He told her and she smiled.. All this while ..he didn't saw a smile on her face..its first time a small smile came on her face..

Nandini : "friend?.. Like Timmy!".. She asked innocently ..and he looked confused.. She then showed him her big teddy bear..which was on the floor..

Nandini : " Maine use Mara..tum toh mere friend ho na..toh Timmy ko Mana ke Lao na..please" ... She said in the voice of 2 year baby..and he smiled..

He walked towards the Teddy and picked it up.. It was a huge teddy..for her size..Nandini was looking at him..and he looked at teddy..

Manik : "Timmy! Apki friend sorry hai..aap use please maaf kar do..and usse firse friendship kar lo..".. He too talked with teddy..while Nandini's face started glowing..when Manik made the teddy's head move in yes!.. She didn't saw that he did it..

Nandini : " timmmyyy!"... She shouted and snatched the teddy from Manik's hand and hugged it tightly.. Manik smiled looking at the innocence in her..