17. Incomplete Souls!

Thank you for making this story reach at number 1 .. even though am not available you people are still active..and I know you all are waiting eagerly for innayatein..so I will try to post the next update soon..it's just am thinking to complete this story first..so that I can be able to lessen my work..be patient..I know you all are already co operating well..and I really appreciate it..thanks a ton!!

Happy reading!!

Everyone has their ways of expressing their love..some believes in speaking.. some believes in showing off..some believes in silence..but love is not about confessing every now and then..it's a pure and true feeling..which can easily be read in your eyes..and can easily be hear even in your silence..love is itself innayat of God..he bless everyone with love..but he bless only few with true and pure love..

Even in silence there is love..those eyes who carries loads of emotions..they hold love as well.. but the owner of those beautiful hazel eyes ..made them shut..but a heart always listen other's beat..and the other heart had already recognized the love..

"Manik!".. a old womanly voice knocked on his eardrums..and he looked at the door of his room..

Manik : "dadi aap yahan?.. kuch kaam tha?".. he asked in his stern tone..

Dadi : "kyu?.. bina kaam ab kya Mai apne Manik se mil bhi nahi Sakti kya?"..

She asked with a straight face on which he gave her a weak smile ...which didn't touched his eyes..that glint which used to be there in his charming eyes has lost now..

Manik : "esa nahi hai dadi..aayiye na andar..".. he asked her to come in ..and placed his laptop in a side on the bed..he sat down properly with his legs crossed..and she came inside..

"Manik! It's very late..tumne dinner kyu nahi kiya?".. she asked in her strict tone while Manik's parents were outside the room ..hiding behind the wall connected with the room..listening their conversation..

Manik : "sorry dadi..was busy in some work..".. he straight away lied looking here and there..which she caught instantly..

"Jab jhuth bolna nahi aata..toh try bhi kyu karte ho?".. she asked with the seriousness in her voice which made him look at her with some pain in his eyes..which can break anyone easily..

Manik : "dadi mera man nahi hai..I will have it later..".. he diverted his gaze from her as he knows she has the capability to look straight in his soul..he picked the laptop..and pretended as if he is busy in his work..

"It's been 4 months Manik.. 4 damn months.. she left you..she left us..please accept it..".. she finally said holding only grief in her voice..which instantly stopped his fingers on the keyboard..and his mind took him back to the memory lane..

4 damn months passed by..but these 4 months wasn't a small time span..it was like 4 lives for him which he spent without her..in her need..waiting for her that may be any day..any day she will be back to him..that any day again his destiny make him collide with her..he passed those crucial 4 months on this small hope only which in actual had no basis..

Manik : "I have a very important meeting tomorrow..can I please complete my presentation?".. he asked in his ever so polite tone..he can never be rude to anyone..not in anger..not in pain..not even in his dreams..he is truly a gem..perfect with his name...

"You always neglect talking about this..since the day we came back Mumbai..I found you are no longer that same Manik..you have distanced yourself from us..from everyone..but you are connected with only one name..and that's Nandini ..hai na!.. in all of this..you forgot you have a family too..you forgot us Manik..".. she said last line with enormous pain while some tears eloped from her eyes..he instantly stood up..and hugged his dadi tightly..