13. Warm Embrace!

Even when you are recovered from your dreadful past..still it haunts you somewhere ..at some part.. life is always like a roller coaster ride..on which you sometimes laugh..sometimes you cried.. No matter how strong you are..you always need a embrace ..to hide with no bar..

Manik came outside in the lawn..which was decorated beautifully with lights all over .. but he was in search of his light ..and there he found her..standing in the corner..looking upwards at the sky..showing her back to him..he walked towards her with slow and steady steps..even he was nervous ..he was scared ..what if she will say no to him?.. what he will do without her?.. all his life he never fell this hard for any girl..she is his first crush..his first love..and now she is his everything..his reason of breathing..how will he stay without her?.. so many rational thoughts running in his mind..but he yanked off all..and walked towards her..

He decided in his heart..that if she doesn't wants to be with him..then he will respect her decision..he won't force her for anything..and will not even let anyone do that..if she doesn't want to marry him then it's okay..but he won't ever stop loving her..so what she won't be able to be in his life..he will never let anyone come in his life either..she is his first..and will be his last..he decided with determination..

Manik : "Nandini..".. he called her but she didn't reacted..she didn't turn around..she didn't answered back..he was now more worried..

He opened his fist..closed it ..again opened it.. closed it..in nervousness..before placing his hand on her shoulder..but after fighting with his inner self..he finally placed his hand on her shoulder..

Manik : "Nandini".. he again called her..and now she turned around.. but next what he saw was something he never wants to see.. her tears..her hazel eyes filled with tears..looking at him with pain..sorrow ..grief in them..

He instantly cupped her face and wiped off her tears..while she was looking at him..as if she is trying to analyse something from his eyes..

Manik : "hey! Don't..please..why you are crying?..if because andar jo hua ..then am really sorry Nandini..I didn't mean to hurt you in any means..please..please stop crying.."..he said in his soothing voice..even though his voice was calm..but only his heart knows ..how many deaths it died when his heart witnessed those tears in her eyes..it acts as acid to his heart..

Nandini : "why you doing this manik?".. she asked after jerking his hand off her..and took a step backwards..he looked puzzled..

Manik : "Nandini..mai....".. he tried to say something but she cut him in mid..

Nandini : "you must be having sympathy with me?.. hai na?.. but I don't want your sympathy manik..I just don't want..".. she said irritatingly ..tears dripping down her eyes..and he looked at that pain of hers which she was trying to mask behind her anger..

Manik : "am not having sympathy with you Nandini..whatever I said inside..it was purely and truly from bottom of my heart..I didn't knew that you will assume things like this..meri baat .....".. he tried to tell her that he genuinely cares for her..but she cut him in mid..

Nandini : "jhuth mat bolo manik..mai janti hu..am not ..am not like before..am not pure..am dirty now..that dirt is all over me..those stains will never leave..neither my body nor my soul..they will never go..am not good enough..mai ..Mai pure nahi hu..mai..nahi hu pure..am all dirty..".. she started saying maniacally while her pain..her grief was clearly evident in her eyes..all this while she was looking everywhere but him..he felt more hurt when she started rubbing her palm..all over her body..as if she was trying to remove all those filthy touch..which is still fresh on her..

Manik : "Nandini ..please stop it..".. he tried to console her with tears in his eyes..but she was rubbing her palm vigorously on her cheeks..arms..hands..and he was feeling helpless..