15. Engagement Day!

IMPORTANT NOTE : So I have chosen Friday for the updates..every Friday there will be a update..hope you all are okay with it..and I have a small request that kindly no one will buzz me for updates or to start writing sequel..if I will get time ..I will write . otherwise i won't..

Since am a science student..am having a lot of difficulties in the commerce department..I need to learn a lot and devote much more time than others..so you all need to be calm and composed..rather than being impatient..

I don't wants to leave you people..that's why am continuing..I really love this fantasy world of our..so please do not poke me ..it's a request ..

Happy reading!

Every thing in this whole world is pre planned..if almighty gives you a dark night..then he also shows a bright morning..when you feel like every thing is going in a wrong way..and now you can't be able to escape from the dark world..then only ..god sends a gleam in your dark world..and eventually everything start making sense to you..every other thing seems to be right ...

But it's a saying na "mukkammal jahan toh kisi ko nahi milta" ... it's true ..when even almighty suffered the pain of separation..love..then we are only human beings...and he test only true love ..because only after crossing hurdles love blossoms..like gold shines after passing through heat..

Somebody is watching MaNan keenly..but they both were lost in each other's arms ..far away from reality..and then .. the whole hall echoed with the loud sound of clapping..and this made both of them come out of their trance ..they broke the hug..and looked at each other..with a flushed face..Manik was trying hard to hide his blush while Nandini was looking here and there ..to hide her blush as well..

Dadi : "may almighty bless you both with heavenly graces..".. she came towards them and blessed by keeping her hand on their respective heads..they smiled and hugged dadi at the same moment..

MaNan looked at each other in the hug..and smiled..they touched each other's hands which was on dadi's back..while dadi was unaware from there this eye lock..but everyone noticed that spark in their eyes..when they look at one another..

Nyonika : "am so happy today Raj..so very happy..".. she confessed with tears of joy in her eyes..

Raj : "ohho! Baby..please ..ab rona mat shuru kar dena warna flood aa jayega.."..he teased her while taking her in a side hug..but she beat her elbow in his stomach..on which he hissed..but chuckled at the same time...

Nyonika : "shut up Raj..".. she said while looking at MaNan..who were now talking with CaVya and dadi..and seems to be very happy..

Raj : "wese I have my ways ..to make up to you ..what's say?.. ghar chale?".. he said in her ears with a teasing smile..and her eyes opened widely as she very easily guessed his hints..

Nyonika : "such a shameless creature you are ..ek apne bete ko dekho..such a shy boy..and ek tum ho..such a shameless person.."...she said while making him look at manik..who was blushing..smiling ..

Raj : "actually I was thinking ..how about giving him a brother..who will be no shy time.. like me..don't you think..it's a nice idea..".. he said with a evil smirk..and she now opened her mouth widely by his statement .

Nyonika: "Raj you are impossible..".. she stated and ran out of there to manik..as she knew if she will stand one more minute there..then she will grab everyone's attention.. as she was having tough time in hiding her blush with his shameless remarks..