12. Be my star?

Time fly away with wings..it's been 1 week now.. Nandini had told everything to Manik..and Manik became her support system..slowly and slowly she came out of that phase..and Manik noticed that she is that same bubbly Nandini..although the wounds in her heart is not healed fully but still..still she is all strong..because there is someone to hold her whenever she will fall back..there is someone to wipe her tears when she will cry..there is someone who will shine for her when she will be lost in darkness...

Life is so unpredictable...it gives you pain.. when you expect less.. similarly..it gives you immense happiness at that stage when you lost all your strength..God is the ocean of mercy.. he can never be cruel on his kids..he always worry for them..he has always good thing for his kids..it's just he takes some time to open up all his cards..and there is a saying na.."if the end is not good..that means it's not the end..it's a new beginning..".. Things may not be in your favor today..but tomorrow it will be..and you will realized that every bad thing has something god inscribed in it.. Every cloud has a silver lining..

Cabir has thrown a big party..as Mannat textiles has achieved the number 1 place in textile marketing ...and also today Manik's parents came back to India ..so he called them directly to Delhi.. he is indebted to Manik..as he think that Manik cured Nandini being a professional counselor but the reality is something else.. Manik had done this for himself only ..he did all this for his love for Nandini..his love for his star ..

Manik was standing in the hall..looking extremely stunning in black tuxedo ..with his perfectly jelled hairs...the mole just above his lips is doing nothing but making him more appealing..and that peaceful smile can make any girl blown out ..

But his eyes were stuck upstairs..today he himself shopped for Nandini.. Well! Manik for the first time shopped for any girl..he was really hesitant first ..but somewhere in his heart..he wanted to shop for her..so he just went out and bought a white gown for her..but after bringing it ..he was hesitant to give her that..but then shrugging all his thoughts ..he decided to give her that..

When he handover the dress to Nandini..she looked at him in shock..but he said that he just bought ..if she don't wanna wear then it's fine..she smiled inwardly on his defensive mode..but to his shock ..she didn't denied the gift..she took it from him and said that she will wear this dress only..which bought a beautiful smile on his face..

Now Manik is standing amidst of loads of people ..but his eyes was stuck upstairs only ...he was dying to get her one glimpse..never in his life he felt this much impatient..but with her there was various first time..and he happily experiencing every first time ..

Navya who was talking with Manik's dadi till yet..noticed his restlessness..she followed his eyes and looked upwards..she smiled inwardly ..and walked towards Manik after excusing herself from dadi ..

"Intihaan ho gayi intezaar ki!.. aayi na kuch khabar tere yaar ki.."...he heard a very familiar voice and when he tried to look to the owner of that voice..he noticed it's Navya only..she was walking around him..And then stand in front of him..with a smirk..while Manik gave her a warm smile..

Navya : "kya baat hai?.. mujhe nahi pata tha mera bhai itna impatient bhi ho sakta hai..".. she said amusingly ..and now Manik pretended as if he doesn't understand her words..

Manik : "impatient?.. main nahi toh?".. he denied while looking here and there..

Navya : "my dear baby brother..when you can't lie..toh try bhi kyu karte ho?".. she asked after crossing her hands around her body..while Manik started thinking of escapism..

Manik : "mujhe dad bula rahe the..main Abhi aaya..".. he tried to ran from there but she held his hand..

Navya : "are kaha chal diye..jaldi bolo ..kya chal raha hai?".. she asked raising her eyebrows..and he now stared at her blankly ..