7. Dawn Breaks!

Lifeline hospital :

It's been 4 damn hours.. Nandini is still unconscious.. she has been treated but not gained her consciousness ..

All this while Manik is sitting in a corner with a guilty face..he never ever thought that his plan will leads her to be in trouble..

Navya and Cabir were also present there as after admitting Nandini.. he himself informed both of them..about Nandini..

Navya noticed his quietness..so she walked towards him..while Cabir was standing on the door of her room..looking at her through the glass window..

Navya placed her hand on Manik's shoulder..and now he looked at her..there was guilt ..pain in his eyes..and most importantly ..tears were pouring out of them.. he was really restless.. frightened to see her like this..her blood stains are still on his shirt..but his attention was only on Nandini.. All he want right now that she open her eyes and gives him her soothing shining smile..

He hugged her by her stomach..and she can feel his pain..she caressed his head..while he cried a lot..she let him cry..Cabir too noticed him..and walked towards them..

"Manik! Kuch toh hai ..kuch toh jarur hai tumhare dil mei..which is more than concern and worry for her"... she thought looking downwards at him..who was sobbing like a 2 year baby..

Cabir patted on his head and now Manik raised his face to look at teary Cabir..he stood up and hugged him tightly ..

Manik : "am sorry..am really sorry..sab meri galti hai..it's all my fault..am sorry Cabir..".. he said with guilt filled voice..

But this confused them..Cabir rubbed his back..to calm him down..but Manik kept crying ..he was really guilty of his deeds..

Cabir : "aesa kyu bol rahe ho Manik? .. baat kya hai?" .. he asked being confused with his outburst..

Manik broke the hug and looked at CaVya with apologetic face..

Manik : "yeh accident ..it was my plan.. ".. he said and their eyes bulged out with his revelation..

Navya : "yeh kya bol rahe ho tum Manik?".. she said in disbelief..

Manik : "sach bol raha hoon Navya..I had planned this accident..but not for Nandini..but for myself..".. he told them ..and they looked more confused now..

Cabir : "tum bol kya rahe ho?..".. he asked being totally confused with his talks..

Manik : "that shock remedy was needed for Nandini to cure.. she was responding well.. and this shock treatment was the final stage of her treatment... but mai Nandini ko danger mei nahi dal sakta tha..thats why I planned all this.. mujhe laga ..may be mujhe danger mei Dekh kar ..she will react .. Usne react toh kiya but cheeze is tarah turn legi ..I had never thought..".. he told then everything ..and they both were shocked.. not because because of this plan Nandini is unconscious.. But because they both witnessed a very new side of Manik..

For Nandini he put his life on stake..what if she wouldn't have reacted?.. what if she wouldn't have pushed him?.. he might have died till yet .. but the question arises.. for what he did all this?.. was this only because he is treating Nandini?.. Or there is more to it..

They both were trying to find answer of their questions .. whereas Manik already knew the answer.. it's only because ...he loves her more than his life..for her he can do anything.. for her he can even cross the river of fire as well..then this thing was very small.. All he want her to be fine asap.. that's all..

Navya placed her hand on Manik's shoulder and he looked at her with guilt.. she nodded a no to him..and hugged him..

Navya : "hum jante hai tum guilty ho ..but hum yeh bhi jante hai..tumne Jo bhi kiya woh Nandini ko theek karne ke liye kiya.. so please don't blame yourself for anything Manik..".. she said in the hug...